[2010.10.13] Kara revealed the jacket cover of their 2nd Japanese single with strong feminine outlooks

lvalue

tn_1286958903_2017813525_0.jpg

Kara has revealed the jacket cover of their 2nd single, to be unleashed in their raid on the Oricon chart.

The single jacket revealed on 13 in Japan has 3 variations. In them, each member poses in different clothes and themes all under the letters of KARA.

According to their management firm, Kara revealed these pictures anticipating their release of their 2nd Japanese single Jumping on Nov 10.

Compared to their debut single 'Mister' on Aug, it feels more feminine and sexier. Each member's style has changed quite noticeably: Gyuri in blond and Nicole with her forehead open for instance.

Kara has already been seeing tremendous successes in Japanese market; their debut single Mister, released on Aug 11, was ranked in the 5th place at the Oricon daily chart for example.

tn_1286958903_2018028042_1.jpg

tn_1286958903_2018290973_2.jpg

Translated by LVALUE@KH

Source: Money Today Star News via nate.com

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The covers are too awesome OMG! I'm still spazzing!!!

My fave is Version C but I really like SeungYeon's Skirt!

Their shoes, hairstyles!!! :thumbup:

Can't wait for jumping!!!

EDIT: Someone from arama is guessing the theme to be

A: FIRE, B=WIND/AIR and C: WATER.

Kinda make sense haha

Edited by KaraNice

the covers looks great especially version C..ham back to her rock long hair..gyuri looks amazing in here she stand out from the rest of the memebers..i like how in each cover the girl in the middle is different...

OMOOOOOHHHHHH, our Goddesses of Victory all look so gorgeous, beautiful, how could i describe them ? xd I saw Nicole's forehead @PLAYGIRLS(?) with after school Nana and I wanted so badly to see her again with her bangs up, here she is ! so pretty..

I really like how they can pull off easily cute concept but HOT COOL concept as well,

obviously jacket cover c in white is the most eyes catching.

to summarize, all 3 covers are very well taken.

- gyuri as always the one especially in blonde.

- i actually like seungyeon in version b, it's better than wavy short.

- finally more of nicole forehead & her eyes.

- hara looks so mature but pretty at the same time too.

- jiyoung is sooo sweet, oh my!

omggggggggggggggg! i love hara's hair in the second pic! finally she looks a little different ^^ !!

seungyeon! her hair greww! D: maybe its a wig? LOL the screencap everyone was talking about worried me a lot.

gyuri looks fabulous with her blonde hair! jiyoung looks really mature and nicole!! no bangs!

OMGGGG. THEY'RE S-S-S-S-SOOOO PRETTY! :DDD OMGGG. OUR GIRLS ARE GROWING UP! I really like the fact that they revealed Nicole's forehead. (: I think people who do that are really pretty. You can actually see their whole face. <3 YAYY NICOLE REVEALING HER PRETTY FACE! <3 Hara looks dead gorgeous. <3 I love SeungYeon unni in all those skirts. <3 Goddess Gyuri is just...heavenly. She's beautiful! (: Yesss, Jing has become so much skinner...I hope she's eating right.

Thanks for sharingg! Eeeeeek! Can't wait! (: