[2010.10.15] Nicole in the cover of Kara's Japanese single 'Jumping', "How's my revealed forehead?"

lvalue

14_94313.jpg

Kara revealed the covers of their 2nd Japanese single 'Jumping'.

Kara, who's swept through the Oricon chart and is leading the the Hallyu girl group craze in Japan, revealed the covers of their 2nd single 'Jumping' on 13.

Done in 3 different versions in differing outfits and themes, they all give off their chic and strongly feminine charm; they all feel more feminine and sexier compared to the covers of their debut single in Aug.

Also, their stark changes in their styling are fluttering the fans: Gyuri in blonde, Hara with partly bouffant hair, and Nicole without the bang.

In particular, it's the first time Nicole has appeared in the cover with her forehead revealed, who's been always saying that her forehead is her inferiority.

Netizens are tremendously affirmative of the new looks; they are saying things like "the theme this time is the best ever", "Kara will surely conquer the Oricon chart again", "it's too pretty a forehead for an inferiority", and "please show your forehead more often".

translated by LVALUE@KH

source: TVDaily

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like nicole showing her forehead. It's really fresh. Okay like first I thought it was fresh but now i'm seriously liking it as much as I liked revolution hair cut.

I think Nicole's SUPPPER DUPPPERR gorgeous with it.

And I LOOOVE gyuri's blonde hair. I think she looks younger with it.

And hara, danngggg. Looks very pretty as alwalys :)

And Jing, she's the maknae?! unbelievable. Jing's look is really attractive. Since she still looks young she can really pull off different looks well. Hehe, not to think wrong or anything but Jing's figure is really nice. tall maknaes jjang!

and seungyeon, I really like her cute factor. I really like her in the B and A version :DD

And I really like the fact that they're taking risks. :D DSP is able to transform into the old fashion company to trendy company with kara. know what im sayin'? x3

AND YES, THIS WILL BE THE BEST EVEEERRRR. Hope Jumping does great!!

cole shouldn't be feeling inferiority with her exposed forehead or any part anymore because the responses are good. i would say good job to her stylist for building up her confidence indirectly. :)

I'm not sure why she thinks her forehead is inferior or ugly, since I believe it's quite the opposite since her face glows and gives off a fresh appearance. She looks extremely gorgeous and sexy in all of the 3 covers.

Now did Ham shoot the 2nd and 3rd cover before cutting her hair and shooting the 1st one? Since I find it hard to believe her hair grew back extremely fast.

I think Nicole looks great with any haircut, but I personally need to take some time getting used to this haircut since her Lupin haircut was daebak and her in the Lupin MV was when I was introduced to KARA.

I personally think Nicole looks good in it ;P!

& everyone else looks as gorgeous too :) But somewhoe , goddess kinda stands out alot this time round . Haha mayb cuz of her blonde hair! I bet this comeback will worth the wait ! :D

OUR ANSWER: just as gorgeous as always, nicole!! saranghae!!

and btw, gyul's blonde hair rly makes her stand out. LOL. but everyone's style changed this time round. this concept's so fresh!!! i certainly didnt see this one coming. good job, umj. and dsp too :P

i love nicole's forehead! i think she looks really innocent and pure when it shows. she looks more sexy with her bangs though. either way, she's still so pretty T____T I LOVE GYURI'S HAIR. OMFG. AND HARA'S!! <333 i love all of them! haha

I like Hara's hair done like that but the blonde on Gyuri still got take some use too.

Nicole's exposed forehead actually does look good. She looks more mature & grown with her hair like that.

she should do her hair like that a little more often because she really does look more mature with it.

I also like how she's mainly in pants w/ that facial because it gives off this more tough sorta bada.ss feel to it.

I really like the cover totally looking forward to the song & the mv.