[2010.10.15] Nicole in the cover of Kara's Japanese single 'Jumping', "How's my revealed forehead?"

lvalue

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole should lighten it up. Her forehead is glowing(is she enlightened?) and beautiful. I hope the netizens comments about her good forehead build up her confidence and be more positive about herself. For someone so good-looking like Nicole having worries is intriguing. It is natural for people to have worries worrying what would happen next. The most important thing is what the individual thinks of whether to accept that idea or not.

I really like the girls look it is very fresh. Hara hairstyle really caught my eye. The one with them in black jacket really shows attitude like a biker in a positive way. Just imagine "Kara bikers". :D I wonder what is that flap like thing at Hara shorts?

Edited by Palaverist

I like Jumping's covers! So cool and nice! :D

The girls had came with a really wonderful and cool transformation.

Especially Nicole! I never seen her forehead and now... She revealed it herself!

Hers is very nice and pretty! Don't be shy Nicole! ^_^

Thanks for sharing!

It takes some time getting used to seeing Nicole's face so "exposed" because her eyes were constantly covered by her heavy bangs. Which worked for Lupin because it gave her a very mysterious look but I am glad that we can now see her pretty face. The hairstyles for Jumping are very funky. I think that they were trying to go for that Harajuku look since they are still promoting in Japan, which also works for the Korean market because its different and a refreshing image to what is out there.

Edited by BabyGirl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...