• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lvalue

[2010.10.15] Nicole in the cover of Kara's Japanese single 'Jumping', "How's my revealed forehead?"

69 posts in this topic

she's pretty with or without bangs..but nice to see her new look on this new single..i can feel this song is gonna be huge in japan..it's so catchy!

Nicole should lighten it up. Her forehead is glowing(is she enlightened?) and beautiful. I hope the netizens comments about her good forehead build up her confidence and be more positive about herself. For someone so good-looking like Nicole having worries is intriguing. It is natural for people to have worries worrying what would happen next. The most important thing is what the individual thinks of whether to accept that idea or not.

I really like the girls look it is very fresh. Hara hairstyle really caught my eye. The one with them in black jacket really shows attitude like a biker in a positive way. Just imagine "Kara bikers". :D I wonder what is that flap like thing at Hara shorts?

Edited by Palaverist

nicole does have a wide forehead but nonetheless she looks soo pretty in these covers!

my jaw-dropped honestly

they look damn! HOT! lol

Edited by heartnicole

Ohh. Nicole without bangs is still Nicole. Teehee.

But I'm used to seeing her with her bangs. :D

Anyhoo.

Their covers are sooo awesome! :D

good job unni...she change her style

i really like her style in honey MV

but now she change her style concept

love u nicole :eyelove:

I like Jumping's covers! So cool and nice! :D

The girls had came with a really wonderful and cool transformation.

Especially Nicole! I never seen her forehead and now... She revealed it herself!

Hers is very nice and pretty! Don't be shy Nicole! ^_^

Thanks for sharing!

I have no idea if it's the lighting or what, but Hammie's abs are...WOW. Plus all three covers are great, no flaws in them at all, looking all the more professional and less bubbly this time.

While I liked her other look better, I don't really see what's wrong with her forehead...lol. I guess when you're that pretty you pick on the insignificant things.

nyan nyan ...

nyan..thx for sharing....etoo...those arent look weird to mee..be more confident Nicole ^_^d

hmm,at first I didnt like it but the more I see it ,the more I'm used to it,besides it sure gives out a different feel of Nicole :rolleyes:

never knew she had that sort of charm :tongue:

It takes some time getting used to seeing Nicole's face so "exposed" because her eyes were constantly covered by her heavy bangs. Which worked for Lupin because it gave her a very mysterious look but I am glad that we can now see her pretty face. The hairstyles for Jumping are very funky. I think that they were trying to go for that Harajuku look since they are still promoting in Japan, which also works for the Korean market because its different and a refreshing image to what is out there.

Edited by BabyGirl

This new look is a very fresh concept..i love it a lot..they look mature and showing more their femininity..i think nicole look really good without her bang though..

NICOLE!! be more confident with your forehead!!! you're so beautiful!! you don't have to worry about it. :]

Nicole look so different from her usual self.

Whenever I see her selca vid I always wonder whether it is the same person.

Still Nicole will always be our pretty maknae no matter how much she ages~

Nicole's forehead is beautiful and cute ,I think its cool how she reveals her forehead with confidence even though she is self-conscious about it.

That's the trifecta for the 3 different covers! :lol:

For Nicole's forehead, it's okay with me. I'm fine with it. I think it kinda fits her

Nicole is as beautiful as ever, I did not see why she say that her fer forehead would be her inferiority.

I still think she looks attractive.