[2010.10.15] Kara to keep on wearing crop tops

lvalue

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at the term belly fashion

anw i dun think they are revealing too much, and i would say until now Kara's choreography and their costumes are pretty conservative

anw they do have nice navals, jus dun expose too much, im sure none of us here like ppl accusing them of using sex appeal or those baseless accusations

belly fashion sounds good. it's kind of good to have a trademark, so people will easily remember you :) but I hope they won't show anything more. you know, it won't look good if they're showing too much skin either :P

can't wait 'till their comeback btw ^o^

^i'm actually fine with the regulation imposed. even though i don't think ours are revealing or sexually suggestive but if they think likewise, then we gonna to have kara covered from neck to toes?

=/ I'm not really all too sure about them keeping the fashion where they show off their bellies. It's nice once in a while, but to keep on wearing things like that is a bit... "ehh~" for me. I don't want that to be the Japanese fans' main focus or anything... I hope they won't wear costumes in the future that expose even more :(

But it's not usual belly. Their musles are bigger. It's not only slender, but muscular. It's not usual diet, it's great diet. You can see their hardwork now..See their belly..their muscular belly..

Nothing wrong about belly trend , my opinion.

They teach us to train muscles, make it bigger, not make it smaller 'only' :DDD