[2010.10.16] KARA’s Japan reaction to Upcoming New Album is alarming high

aank1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a nice news from them..

the announcement about the japanese album are shocking, but i still believe UMJ & DSP's experience, and their words about how they want to promote the girls as a japanese group..

wish them all the best..and praying that this will make them even better..

goddessfollower

agree with ur words :D

Lots of tv requests huh, can't wait to see the girls on Japanese television they seem to have gotten the hang of them. The interest in Japan is just making me more excited for the girls to start promoting Jumping.

thanks anky.

Whoo , my prediction about Kara's Japan debut is all wrong! Kara is doing so good that it's so hard

to imagine it. Congratulations to the ladies and I hope they snag big awards in Korea and Japan at the

end of this year (and future years). I just heard "Jumping" and I absolutely love it!

Wahh!!!! That's nice that there getting alot of attention, i'm hoping Jumping can Do as good as mister did, and with this kind of news it seems like it will do great!!!! Also I want to see them appear on more shows!!! MoreKara love^-^

Our girls are taking Japan by storm ! If they continue like this so in less than two years, I'm pretty sure they would be able to become top group in Japan and reach the level of other really big japanese names. I'm so proud of them and hope that next releases will bring them even more fans !

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

im so proud of our girls! T______T they're doing so well in japan!!

they beat dbsk?!?!??!?!?! wha-?!? not saying that they're better than kara, but they're so popular in japan! and they were there longer! great job KARA! im anticipating their comeback as well ^^ this is something to wait for!