[2010.10.16] KARA’s Japan reaction to Upcoming New Album is alarming high

aank1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Japan loves kara! I'm so happy... Hopefully, jumping can do better than mister and more kara loves! Jjang!!!

yea but i dont want to sound anti-kara or something (im a kara fan) but from what i been reading most of their fans in japan are in elementary school or middle school

do we have any information about the people responsible for making their music in Japan? How long did they work on this upcoming album? Is it Korean or Japanese songwriters/producers who are involved in "Girls talk"? Sorry for asking too much but it seems like everything is happening so fast lol, not to mention 7 more new songs in Japanese. I hope the people behind their Japanese album really took a lot of time to make decent songs. I know Jumping is great, i just hope the rest of the songs are great too. Anyway , im kinda new to kpop and i've become addicted to KARA's songs (new and old). So far they never failed me, i love all their songs :)

all these achievements are really amzing considering they jus entered the japanese market

and im too lazy to comment on these feats that they achieved, way too many

but i personally like the graph

really heartening to see they actually have such a high search volume

KARA HWAITINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

yay gogo kara.... Love their performance on music station and everything was good..

Hope that their next album will be very very sucessful. In both korea and Japan.

I feel they have great potential, although they debuted 2 years ago, they are still very young now and they have so much energy in them.

Thanks for the translation aank1.

I definitely knew they can do it - now we wait to see if Jumping will be Kara's River (lol AKB48 reference, excuse moi).

But guys, let's realize that with explosive popularity comes more negatively-opinioned people :(

Kamilia have always had the reputation of being one of the most sensible and peaceful fanclubs. I think this can be largely attributed to the fact that the oldest fans have gone with the girls through the hardest times and have experienced a lot and aren't childish, and newer fans have only followed their example. Let's stay classy, not stoop to their levels, and support the girls as we always have, from small, humble fanmeetings to mega-large venues <3

I love Kara+Kamilia so much :3

sometimes i'm lost, happy celebrating but reserved & worrying at the other end.

i hope dsp is not forgetting about the korean fans.

overseas concerts, that's what i'm aiming for. it can turn into reality soon.

I also got mix feelings in my heart too. I am proud and happy for this girls. Is it happiness? But why is my heart beating and my eyes is watering up?

When you won and succeed a game the game would get even bigger. This game of Kara story had just gotten bigger. The game would get even more challenging and the punishment for losing it even greater. With each passing game you get more experience, stronger and better at playing it. What is this game for Kara? I am not really sure how to say it. All I could say it is a game for Kara and us Kamilia to play and go through. The challenges are like what goddessflower said there would be negative-opinioned people and more people are looking. In it we go through trial,challenges, emotions and unexpected happenings. We go through this each day reading the news and watching them perform. They perform we support and protect them. One day you would know that you succeeded when the game stops and move on the next level. It would be a happy moment when we won and smile. We got better and stronger after playing it. There is no need to worry, lets just enjoy this exciting experience a more moment at a time. My 2 cents. :)

Edited by Palaverist

I am glad they were invited to Music Station! It truly did help them gain more fans.

The number of J-Kamilias is increasing and increasing. I won't be surprised if the upcoming new album does even better than the previous releases.

I'm very excited for all of this! xD

Thank you for translating!

yeah agree with godessfollower "explosive popularity comes more negatively-opinioned people"

i also worry about that too. as i know kamilia is always very nice (both in fan site and public) i must feel sadly when the change comes.

but anyway.. i think all stars want success. and the popularity is a one that prove it.

So i'll support KARA forever..

GO GO KARA ~!!

wonderful news!ahh I am so proud of them! they've come such a long way and faced many harships and overcame them. They really deserve this. Its really great that they are receiving such attention. They really came far.

I'm hoping also that they would do a tour all over the world soon

That's cool, Kara seems the one Korean group my Japanese students know, and the YouTube comments in Japanese definitely indicate a lot of Japanese think they're even better than big names like AKB48. Not surprising given Kara are just better dancers and more expressive and fun than the naturally more subdued character of the Japanese as a whole, which includes most Japanese groups as well. I think Kara's easier to connect with than some of the other Korean groups as well, they just seem more down to earth and friendly.

Nowadays news of Kara have been spreading on how they have become the first korean group to gain high attention from Japan, my friend who doesn't even noe who Kara is 2months ago started having interest on them.I was so happy that my friend like the same band as we so we could have something common to share as well.But i hope that the girls don't stress themself too much, i dun wan them to be tired till it damages their health, i want them to have fun and relax while showing their best performances for their fans, i am sure everyone agrees with me.Kara Hwaiting, Nicole Hwaiting.