[Other] Nicole's Birthday Gifts 2010

mae

From KARA-T:

They decided to give some stuff to the Heroes crew and also donate to charity in Nicole's name, if you guys remember Cole's muffin she tweeted.. those were from this gift set:

jjjgyn.jpg

Nicole's personal gifts:

N8hec.jpg

^^ thanks to Nov for resizing

From DCKARA + DCNC:

12874950262010101922310.jpg

^^ using Christine's link :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

click to see Nicole's bday gift from KH :lol:

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8545

Edited by curbow

It was soo nice of the fans to give to the Heroes crew, look at all the stuff the staff got.. makes Nicole look super good. Not to mention that 42 inch tv!! that's insane, bet Cole will share of course with the girls :)

-indexed the thread-

thanks for sharing all the bday gift mae :)

all of those gifts are awesome..not only from the price, but also from the amount of effort they put into it..

the one for heroes, it's not easy!!

and they gave her a message book too :D

Wow they give nicole a lot of stuff, I wondering what the fans gave the other members for their birthday. did like hara fans gave stuff for IY crew. That so nice of the fans to give stuff to the crew of heros. She got so much stuff, I love the sneakers she would so love that. i love the violin book, she would probably practice out of that book, of course you have to get her chocolate. Love the whole chips thing, cheetos puff she probably would love that. Man a flat screen tv where is she going to put that. She got some expersive gift,but only the best for nicole. Love d & c sunglasses she would so good in those and hat

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Wow they give nicole a lot of stuff, I wondering what the fans gave the other members for their birthday. She got so much stuff, I love the sneakers she would so love that... i Love the whole chips thing, cheetos puff she probably would love that... She got some expersive gift,but only the best for nicole... :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...