• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[2010.10.20] KARA receives Gold certification for

66 posts in this topic

20101013karac2460x460.jpg

With their second Japanese single,

Congratulations KARA! first album/single to reach 100,000 copies :) It's definitely a huge milestone for KARA.

Well Mr. 100K Downlolads. First Japanese song for KARA. Just AMAZING!!! :thumbup1:

One of their best moves. To enter the Japanese market and do it so dinamic.

I guess they ALL deserve credit. Both companies and, especially our GIRLS!!!

And since I know a new world I'll use it. KARA = DAEBAK. Lol. :thumbup:

Yeay,that's our girls!hehe..

Congratz KARA! So happy for them..

Hope they'll get more n more love and success for 'Jumping' and 'Girls Talk'..

KARA JJANG! :D

100,000+! That's impressive. Congrats to our girls and this is just the start of all of their success. Thanks for sharing (:

I so happy for KARA, hopefully they can reach 100K and be "gold" in all their single and album best album, jumping, and girl talk I hope that reach gold to

Wait, 100k? That's confusing. I thought Mister sales were around 80k?

Ah well whatever it is, I'm glad that Mister was certified Gold! Woohoo such achievement!

Another good news about the promotions in Japan. I'm just lovin and lovin it :D

Thank you for sharing!

I think this is for mobile downloads, the chart that Kara seems to always be topping since its release.

Whoaa...daebak! KARA's activities in Japan have been such a BOOM :o Yay, hwaiting KARA~! <3

maybe its not just the album, but also another purchase that contain the single 'Mister' ex : RBT,mobile download etc :D

well done to our girls KARA, you're about to be a rising star in Japan :D

Yeah I'm so proud on KARA to achive something like this, 100k DL/(album)? Anyways it's nice to see this. Hopefully KARA can do the same with 'Jumping' and 'Girls Talk' !! >.<

Thanks for Sharing~

Edited by iAyu

100K for the first Japanese single.WOW!That really is great for a South Korea girl group like KARA :thumbup1:

Hope they could make GREATER effort with "Jmping" and others album :thumbup:

KARA JIANG!

Congratulations to Kara!

Its very impressive that Mister was certified Gold!

Thanks for sharing the news!

Kara fighting!

Wow over 100,000 with their first single

This is a huge accomplishment for our Girls'

Can't wait for Jumping to come out

Thanks for the news :thumbup:

SHIPPING, not sold. They probably will eventually sell 100K though. Anyway, congrats. Even the Japanese can't resist the butt dance.

whether it's sold, shipping or whatever, to achieve 100k number in japan is really awesome.

i'll grab it without hesitation if it was offered before debut. :)

100,000 copies ! Congrats girls ! They are doing so well I'm so happy or the girls very very very much !

Much love & I hope more success in the future !

DAEBAK!!! 100,000 copies sold and even more to come. This is truly a big accomplishment of KARA and UMJ and DSP!!!

i think 100k was digital downlaods while physical copies of the album is still at 80k i do know that the sales counts once it ships out from the distributor to the shops!? im nto sure here ! but this is such good news thats alot of sales ! woot woot KARA JJANG.

Similar article:

KARA's Japanese Debut single "mister" has been certified golf by the Recording Industry Association of Japan.

According to RIAJ, Mister was released last august and for the month of September is has been certified gold. It has sold over 100,000 copies of it's single.

Mister has been a big hit in Japan for the past 3 months, it has topped charts and KARA has been enjoying high popularity in Japan. A newcomer in the industry being certified gold is a really huge achievement.

Also, it was announced before that SNSD also was ranked gold with "Genie".

The kpop groups and idols are making a huge hallyu sensation in Japan and currently, SNSD and KARA are leading the frenzy in Japan.

Source: Newsen

Credits: Blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net

Congrats to them!! Being a newcomer in the Japanese market, it's hard to achieve such a great success, but they made it! Way too happy for them ^^ Hope the upcoming albums will be a bigger success! :D

Wait, 100k? That's confusing. I thought Mister sales were around 80k?

Ah well whatever it is, I'm glad that Mister was certified Gold! Woohoo such achievement!

Another good news about the promotions in Japan. I'm just lovin and lovin it :D

Thank you for sharing!

yep mister sales were around 78k. they got this Gold from over 100k digital downloads.

thanks for sharing mae :)

KARA Fighting!!!

The award is kinda weird though. It's for shipping... I thought people always count by sales?