[2010.10.20] KARA receives Gold certification for

mae

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Mr. 100K Downlolads. First Japanese song for KARA. Just AMAZING!!! :thumbup1:

One of their best moves. To enter the Japanese market and do it so dinamic.

I guess they ALL deserve credit. Both companies and, especially our GIRLS!!!

And since I know a new world I'll use it. KARA = DAEBAK. Lol. :thumbup:

Yeah I'm so proud on KARA to achive something like this, 100k DL/(album)? Anyways it's nice to see this. Hopefully KARA can do the same with 'Jumping' and 'Girls Talk' !! >.<

Thanks for Sharing~

Edited by iAyu

100K for the first Japanese single.WOW!That really is great for a South Korea girl group like KARA :thumbup1:

Hope they could make GREATER effort with "Jmping" and others album :thumbup:

KARA JIANG!

i think 100k was digital downlaods while physical copies of the album is still at 80k i do know that the sales counts once it ships out from the distributor to the shops!? im nto sure here ! but this is such good news thats alot of sales ! woot woot KARA JJANG.

Similar article:

KARA's Japanese Debut single "mister" has been certified golf by the Recording Industry Association of Japan.

According to RIAJ, Mister was released last august and for the month of September is has been certified gold. It has sold over 100,000 copies of it's single.

Mister has been a big hit in Japan for the past 3 months, it has topped charts and KARA has been enjoying high popularity in Japan. A newcomer in the industry being certified gold is a really huge achievement.

Also, it was announced before that SNSD also was ranked gold with "Genie".

The kpop groups and idols are making a huge hallyu sensation in Japan and currently, SNSD and KARA are leading the frenzy in Japan.

Source: Newsen

Credits: Blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net

Wait, 100k? That's confusing. I thought Mister sales were around 80k?

Ah well whatever it is, I'm glad that Mister was certified Gold! Woohoo such achievement!

Another good news about the promotions in Japan. I'm just lovin and lovin it :D

Thank you for sharing!

yep mister sales were around 78k. they got this Gold from over 100k digital downloads.

thanks for sharing mae :)