[MV] Jumping PV Previews!

xichigo

Finally a PV Preview!

[c]kpopmusicontv2 and snowair@Twitter

Clearer version

A clip was also aired on Zoom In; I'll update this post when the video is available.

Compilation of the clips from Zoom In and Mezamashi.

[c]onedonfoo

30s teaser from Universal Music

[c]universalmusicsigma

Nicole is sooo intense in this. When she takes the lead in the "only you," omgg. I love it! They wear camo print again near the end of the preview, they don't look as good as mister ones but they all look amazing!!

OH MY EFFIN GOOSSHH I love it!! The excitement is just overflowing out of me right now.

Omgggg I dunno about you guys, but I REALLY LOVE it. The body waving was smexy, the dancing is great, the Bird Dance was great! I love it, even though it's simple it seems to fit well. That's my opinion though. Our girls are looking really great in that PV Preview.

Aaahahahhahahahhahh I want to hear the full song and then see the PV already! I want to see it in HD xD

Thank you so much for this!

Wahh I couldn't help but press the replay button over and over again!! The Preview is awesome but I can't wait for the full PV!! And I can't wait till they perfrom this!! >.< Thank you for sharing.

Can't say I don't like it ^_^ the preview makes the PV looks super refreshing with their energetic choreography, and they look adorable and sexy in white and black. Weird..I don't see any chest popping anywhere though XDD. Hoping to see the full PV in HD soon :thumbup: .

Edit: Scratch that, chest popping at 0:10 :lol2:..how did I see this coming..

Edited by конакu

the teaser was great..!! the outfits really2 nice...

I love the ending of the teaser..Hara really2 know how to make people curious and want to watch the full PV... :)