[Nicori] The Official Jumping Thread

mae

Nicole's looking sexy as usual in the music video preview. Post all of Nicole's gifs, pics, caps during the Jumping Promotions here as well as SPAZZ.

To start of this topic, here is a gif courtesy of Lupang from KH:

colejump.gif

Cole's so scandalous lol XD

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously....Nicole's butt move is jjang, i agree that already became one of her signature move, but different vibe with the Lupin game set one

Nicole's wave

01EEq.gif

really waiting for the full PV to come out, especially with news that all members gonna have their own solo version ^_^

nicole with the wing background~ she looks like a sexy angel lol.. :D

I can see she became thinner.. the outcome from continuous workout I think..

^

really waiting for the full PV to come out, especially with news that all members gonna have their own solo version ^_^

really~~???!! O.o

Hmm can't help but feel a bit disappointed that Cole has soo little parts in Jumping (from at least the audio).. I can think of various reasons as to why this is so but still I feel like I need more Nicole hah XD

^ listening to the song over and over.

Nicole actually got a lot of parts in the song but it was more of the high pitch parts.

But I'm on the same boat as you. I feel blah because I want more parts for her. But I'm also happy that their giving Hara more parts considering with Lupin.

actually for jumping choreography, i hope to see cole with lesser butt move (though it's her signature now) because cole can also perfect other body part moves too. she's good at it.

ok some colors to brighten up the place, the eyes stare from spazz.

cole1.jpg

cole2u.jpg

i agree with Mae for some reason i feel Nicole didnt get enuf time ! lol hahahah but i cud be wrong ! hahahahah !!

im pretty excited to see the full MV i know we all are lol !! and and i cant wait to see the solo version of each member!

and she really did get toned its noticable in the MV her abs are starting to pop out more !! go go Cole!!!!

Nicole sings the Only You part and I assume they just repeat that from one recording lol XD.

Made some gifs, felt weird making them lol.. b/c Nicole is really sexy for this PV:

jc44.gif

jc11.gif

jc3.gif

^^ XD.

I wonder what their choreographer told them the concept was lol

red, thanks for the HQ caps...thanks for the gifs too mae (the first one is abs ftw!!! ^_^ )

yeah...for Nicole's line in Jumping (at least from the unofficial version) i'd say her line is just a few, but hope i'm wrong too :tongue: since there's some part where i got confused between her line and Ham...but other than solo i think she played many parts on the chorus, btw from the various teaser and fanmade imo Jumping choreo had more variety than Lupin, and knowing Nicole i bet on live performances she would do some variety move too ^_^

cRpNj.jpg

awesome combo with Ham

vtB0b.gif

wow..i was forgot reply here >_<

thanks for all the gifs and pics <3

i like nov's last gif..all 5 of them looks great :D

and yeah, waiting for variations from cole too later..lol

btw,right now every1 said that the PV have leaked..hopefully the HD one will be around soon enough :P

Um Nicole had another line lol..

Nov, I think this is part you were referring too..after SY.. I forgot about that part and it turns out to be Nicole.. and I could have sworn that second adlib was from Nicole but nope. I don't think we have ever heard of Cole singing in that tone haha.. so that was new.

I'll quit complaining Cole's parts now that it's clear she had another part XD

@ yuda yeah i just saw the leaked version too, and still confused whether its the official one or dance version :confused1: but from 싼티♥Goddess in Jumping thread mentioned the storyline MV is for Korean comeback :confused1: well..still wait for additional confirmation :tongue:

@ mae yeah the falsetto one, am i right? so i think she got line on every part (although its the same tone) and filling the chorus, only you part

@ christine :lol: i don't know what it called to, just abusing the word "combo" :blush:

caps from the PV

VhSeW.jpg

cr : dkqnwl043 naver blog

xw6Wb.gif

ikbND.gif

AhdHm.gif

k7FPG.gif

3VgpD.gif

Nov Thanks so much for sharing the caps and gifs :D Lol it's funny how I thought that this song is cheery and well not sad at all even with the news that Seungyeon was crying in the MV, then the teasers come out and the PV and it's so different, sexy actually and Cole is hot hahaha

I think Cole's part here is not more on solo lines but she sings mostly in-between the other girls but I love the falsetto part :D I love how her voice keeps improving every time they release singles :D

^ yeah :D and i think this time KARA5 pick up what they've been left from KARA4 for such this kind of powerful dance, the choreo imho quite varied from let say even Lupin ^_^ , so Nicole has more opportunity to show not just her singing talent but her dance skill too coz i think Jumping choreo really open for improvisation later :tongue: ...and now i'm really really looking forward for their live performance

c63kH.gif

^^ Haha Nov I thought of that, I think Cole will be doing lots of improvisation once they start promoting this XD And I thought the dance was simple when it's just the teasers but the MV has lots of variations and I like that cos there's always something new to see haha Even though we can see in the MV who is singing, why am I still confused? hahha I just think on some parts like it's another member's vocal so can't wait for the live one :D

Nicole is defnitely workign her hardest and it shows, and I'm not just saying this because she is my bias. Being the unofficial spokesperson for 'sexy' in the group, she definitly made her mark in the group. After Sunghee left and Hara and Jiyoung we brought I was really worried that Nicole wouldn't be able to fit in within the group as an individual. Though as we can all see, her efforts have benefitted her! Hopefully Japan will agree with me and give her the initial love I wished she would have recieved in Korea, but only recieded around a year ago, Nicori fighting!