[Nicori] The Official Jumping Thread

mae

@ yuda yeah i just saw the leaked version too, and still confused whether its the official one or dance version :confused1: but from 싼티♥Goddess in Jumping thread mentioned the storyline MV is for Korean comeback :confused1: well..still wait for additional confirmation :tongue:

@ mae yeah the falsetto one, am i right? so i think she got line on every part (although its the same tone) and filling the chorus, only you part

@ christine :lol: i don't know what it called to, just abusing the word "combo" :blush:

caps from the PV

Edited by kara4life
please don't quote image (:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm just biased but I think nicole did as great as Hara and Jiyoung. Yeah that crack was bad but her voice carries out things that jira can't do....... :wacko::wacko: I don't see anything wrong with her performance except for the crack...

The crack was noticeable but I feel didn't have that big impact on the whole performance. The impression I had was that although tired, they tried to put up a energetic performance. And overall its a good performance. There were no signs of discouragement on her face at all even after she cracked and she cheerfully performed the rest of the way.

I wish they could get some rest now especially their vocals. Jumping is a surprisingly hard song to sing with sudden high notes and vigorous dance.

Just finished watching it and reading all the reviews earlier, I thought the performance is really bad XD I mean it's true Cole cracked during her part and I was oh-oh but then she did better after that, watching them perform this live, made me realize how high this song is and how tiring their new choreo is XD But I'm sure the girls will just continue improving the more they perform so looking forward to that, though I think Cole's energy here is not the usual, guess she's very tired. But she's just so adorable when she's teaching the dance and said the aww part at the end lol And her buns I'm loving them :D I'm not very fond of the side hair thing in their album cover XD

radenoactive, thanks.. so pretty.

Aww it's okay .. the crack.. she'll get it next time.. I mean seems like she's subjected to those high parts in Jumping so.. XD

Nicole and SeungYeon share the only you parts.. I think I need another performance to be able to let it sink in haha.

maybe im too blinded by kara's efforts to think it was really bad.. :sweatdrop: guess that's just the reality -siggghhhhhhh-

I don't believe the tired/sleepy excuse x3 But I DO believe that it was there first performance and I think I'll just wait 'til the second one ^^;;

I don't know much about the live performing backstage but did anyone notice that they lowered nicole's mic on her "sama zu" part?? lol, it was after the kAkeru part x3 I think they were monitoring Kara's performance ^^;;

oh I've just been lurking Cole's thread, sowwee. But I have to say something, even if it's late x3 I'm so sold on Nicole's showing forehead look. Im really liking it. But someday.. someday, I hope for Cole to perform with long hair... oh gosh sorry for this lame post ^^;; But I've spazzed inside and dunno how to putitin words x3

the crack...idk...considering what mae mentioned on official's thread that Nicole seems sick on their Thailand trip, that could be one of the excuse for this 2 performance (but i'm not denying that those were moderate performance)...i think thats okay, its a new song, new (and harder) choreo, add up with god knows how their training for Comeback in Korea and new album in Japan :sweatdrop: there's still many chances for improvement ^_^ ...hopefully the next performance on MJ or Mstation (?) will be better :determined:

B2iKY.jpg

CuTdD.jpg

biGU2.jpg

cr : dkqnwl043 @ naver

ziZkZ.gif

Lzjxx.gif

ccfYQ.gif

FdMx2.gif

3S8te.gif

btw, raden that is a great piece, thank you :thumbup1:

really hate akpop now on their latest article for pointing out something about Gyul & Nicole that really unnecessary :angry:

About the sick issue, I wasn't thinking of it as an excuse lol. I don't doubt Nicole's abilities by this incident, the other girls have cracked as well, it's just we've come to expect a certain standard from Nicole. But I understand if she was nervous which she tends to be but I think it was that she likely couldn't hit that note so early in the morning, it's definitely high lol.

Nov, thanks for the gifs. Her 3 pony tails are very unique I must say.

^ lol i forgot Mezamashi was a morning live show :sweatdrop: and it is a known fact that morning/night time could affect to voice condition...well...they did a good job ^_^ , but yeah of course it didn't affect our judgement with her abilities (at least for me too) since we already seen what they could do live on various occassions, i guess i'm just worried that for general fans (especially Japanese fans) would judge this as their final capabilities (although its probably too far since they did a great job on Music Station :whistling: )

things like this really make me anxious waiting for their next Japanese appearance ^_^

^

i only managed to witness since revolution but i definitely have no doubt about cole capability. her singing & dancing skills are there to be admired but yes like you said it's the general or non-fans that i'm worried about. they aren't as forgiving as fans, so hopefully the next performance will be better. about the mistake, wish everyone understands that anyone who sings cole parts will probably be like her too.

So I watched their Jumping perf on Mezamashi again and seeing footage from the Seoul Tokyo Festival where she sings her Kakeru part, I figured Nicole doesn't know yet how to sing that part live. Instead of singing the ke part softer then going higher at the ru part, she goes high on both parts which then makes it harder to sing.

I'm curious to see if she changes her singing style. I also notice Nicole doesn't sing along with the background music, she often sings higher or louder lol. Pretty sure that part is intentional which I know some aren't fans of but then that's how we know it's live so..I remember this singer who was like if you sound exactly like the album when you sing live then whats the point in singing live lol .. just listen to the album then XD In most cases with Kpop, it's because fans want to see if the singer knows how to sing but we know Nicole knows.. so I don't mind as much, seeing it all in perspective..

^ah yeah, should we call it the "rebellious" adlib XD i think she did that kind of thing during rap part on lupin too...i guess because the reason you mentioned also to noticed fans that they're indeed sing live and not depend on the background track

I guess since its a new song, will took some performances for Nicole (and us too lol) to get used to the song flow

Don't worry , I think with some practice nicole would get it right, and beside this is a new language for her, so it would be harder for the grasp it. But she do fine, nicole just need so practice and she be in tip top shape. Plus when the korean version of jumping could out, i think she would do really well to, if my predication are right and the song is a ballad. We can heard nicole great voice sing a ballad song, and then go from sing a ballad song(korean version) to the version now(japan) so do fine it nicole here she be fine