[Nicori] The Official Jumping Thread

mae

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nov Yeah me too, I prefer the leather outfits, lol I've been wanting a concept like that since Cob calendar so I was very happy when they wore that in Japan but then they banned it in Korea >_< I don't understand why it's banned too XD

Yup she's doing great in Korean promotions though I read a lot of comments about how she sings her part :sweatdrop: I admit I'm still getting used to it, lol I prefer if she doesn't make that part higher XD

I don't know when M Superconcert will air too, and they did another event I think yesterday so I wonder if that will get aired too.

i think jing played quite a part on the banning of the outfit :P

i'm quite liking both jumping's outfit, depend on the variation though..

their comeback's outfit quite nice, but i'm disliking the m!super concert outfit..the pattern make the girls' body looks weird overall -_-

M!Super Concert will be aired on 2nd december, this thursday..replacing M!Countdown's time slot..

as for Love Concert, didn't know about it yet though :)

I love Cole in their MuBank comeback performances, she looks less tired and more energetic hehehe She just shows different charisma on both perf, cute in Burn and fierce in Jumping :D

Though it would have been better if they showed Cole during the You, you, you part :sweatdrop: it's just my fave part and they totally didn't show her during this part so yeah XD

^ same here...considering Mubank is always live singing, yesterday performances was flawless both Burn & Jumping...if its not Mubank i would think it was lip-sync ^_^ i think the fact that they already rest enough after those tiring 2 weeks in Japan really helps the performance

Thanks so much for sharing the caps and gifs mae and Nov :D

She really looks cute in the Burn perf love her smile throughout the perf lol and in the gif she's just so adorable :wub:

Yeah no fancams T_T Why?!! Anyways she's doing well in her performances and I love that so hopefully there's fancams soon XD

Well noticed Cole's doing little change in her part of the choreo so that's interesting hahhaa and for the gif makers, I have a request please - the latest performance of them, after the part of Seungyeon's You and I part - and Nicole's like at the center, can someone make that? It's around 1:35-1:38 - she's like standing on one leg then she did the outward motion thing with her hands.

credit: uploader

i like the stage it pretty, it reinder me of the laguna concert in japan, with the beautiful on each of the girls back. It make them look so beautiful. Nicole never had much fancam, all of the girls had a lot of fancam but I don't understand why nicole never had any. the fortune teller in the beginning of year when KARA was promoted lupin, say that nicole and hara had the most guy fans. Yet why is it so hard to found a nicole fancam. i mean you can found some, but it more like the middle of the year. i mean I saw one for nicole when they doing the G20 concert, but other then that, hardly found one.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Thanks syerawr for sharing your gifs :D I agree the stage is so pretty, I hope they have another stage with butterfly background again :D

Nov Thanks thanks so much for the gif, hahhaa yeah it's the right one :thumbup: Lol their outfit is nice but there are some stuff there I want to remove like the neck petal look a like thing and those fringe they have at times XD

Watched Hey3x and Cole's performance is great hahha as usual :D It so cute whenever she does wriggle then jump thing hahaha XD And in Mister she's so cute at 3:27-3:29

credit: uploader

I was looking through KARA's Soompi Topic and saw a link for a Nicole Jumping Fancam.. then the user removed it.. by chance did anyone see it? or downloaded it off of youtube or know where I can find it? lol.. see.. I'm desperate lol XD.

Heyy , thanks for sharing these awsome gif

Love the second gif

"Always I wanna is ya love babe "

Haha , so funny me

Add that sentence in ya comment so it will be rreaall fun

Edited by Yongie

Love that the Mc guy gave Cole the trophy.. that has never happened before XD

Plus Cole and the MC guy are cute.. she made him stay and pose at the end.

Cole's English will always make me happy.

I thought nicole did fanastic on music bank, plus love heard her speak english, we just don't get enought chance to heard nicole speak english. i think that since they have nicole and she can speak english, instead of the mc have to translate the question into korean so the artist can answer it, they would just have nicole read the question. But I love it, plus love the performacne. I glad that they won, and happy that nicole high five and say hi to jonghyun when they won. it would seem like when KARA win a award, nicole would do something with them other members of a different groups. Last time for lupin she hug jinwoon, now she high five jonghyun. love how friendly she is

thanks for the gif christine ....http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3053/83939101.gif haha Nicole's wink...this kind of things that make she got teased by Jing during Happy Together...and her expression when receiving the trophy is quite funny :lol:

lol yeah the MC guy must have a soft spot for Nicole ^_^

QPR2x.gif

gK3E0.gif

pkSU5.gif

0bTZ9.gif