[Nicori] The Official Jumping Thread

mae

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love that the Mc guy gave Cole the trophy.. that has never happened before XD

Plus Cole and the MC guy are cute.. she made him stay and pose at the end.

Cole's English will always make me happy.

Jinwoon gave her the trophy when they were promoting Lupin once in Mnet Countdown too but I suppose it's not the same since they're best friends while the new MC guy not xDD

Although... I'm quite sure they're gonna be friends in the end xDDD

BTW Did someone pushed Nicole accidentally when the MCs from Inkigayo were talking with them after winning? There is some part where she takes some steps behind and look rather... confused maybe? Dunno.

BTW Did someone pushed Nicole accidentally when the MCs from Inkigayo were talking with them after winning? There is some part where she takes some steps behind and look rather... confused maybe? Dunno.

do you mean this moment?

AFMjM.gif

it looks like it, from the outfit probably one of the trot performers :confused1: well...maybe its because they rushed to the stage near the ending (just my positive thinking lol ^_^ )

so happy they won Mutizen this week :lol:

Plus Cole and the MC guy are cute.. she made him stay and pose at the end.

lol...and did you noticed he actually still on the stage even its already encore :lol:

kurooha, Jinwoon doesn't count (usually her friends favor her hah) and the MC was next to Jing and could've given the trophy to her but didn't lol.

Nov, haha yep.. both the new MCs seem to be pretty nice and the girls have been really friendly with them.

Cole was trying to stand with the other members but was pushed back.. but thankfully she got to the girls.. I think she wanted to say something.. had her mic up..

i hoping that doesn't happen again, we don't need another injury KARA members again. Yeah that true jinwoon doesn't count he is one of her best friend, so he wouldn't count. It like thinking if key was a mc he would gave it to nicole to. And if music core had trophy I think minho would of gave it to nicole to. but this guy had no relate with nicole at all. I glad that they won on ink they deserved it, plus i think nicole sounds great on ink.

OMG! I love MuBank's stage, I just feel that Cole is oozing with charisma in this performance and the most relaxed I've seen her perform, like she's just enjoying this stage lol don't know how to explain but I love it :D And her vocals and dancing is awesome :D On Jumping perf, after Cole's part when she winks hehe I think this is the most natural I've seen her wink like she's not forcing it which is really nice lol She didn't do the bend over move too and did a nice sexy wave instead which I prefer :P The dance break is awesome, love the transition so much and I love that Cole is mostly on screen on that part XD Lupin, it just never gets old to me, I love listening to it and seeing them perform this again makes me really happy :D I love how the cameraman finally focuses properly on Cole's adlib parts :thumbup: I think I've spazzed too much about this perf XD

^ lol i think when its about this Mubank special stage there never such a thing as spazzing too much :lol: I LOVE IT SO MUCH :wub: yeah Nicole didn't do some of her routine, but at least the winks still there :lol:

agree the transition really smooth :thumbup1: ...imo this dance break version is better than the Dream Concert one ^_^

QesKx.gif

RDMxS.gif

D2AAk.gif

sOqRu.gif

Nov You're so fast at creating gifs, I love all of them thanks for sharing :D Hehe Cole does wink a lot in their recent performances XD And I agree the dance break this time is smooth and much better than Dream Concert cos that one I think is not flowy? lol I'm creating new word XD Anyways I just can't get over the MuBank perf, still spazzing and why does my attention keeps on staying on Cole after so many repeats XD

I love that perfomance so much, I love how they decortating the stage. I thought it would be like bland but it was so cool. Plus I love how tight nicole vocals were in the song for both songs. Plus her dancing was so good, plus the winks was hot. Love the whole dance break, I thought nicole dancing was so much hardcore than the others. It was like her element, and I love in lupin to when she start it off, and the firework. Love how when the dancing break or when they are dancing they camera zoom in on nicole more. Just love the stages period. Can't wait to see the other stages for the other music shows, hoping it going to be as cool as this. I think they have to do more dancing break, and nicole kept winks. We know we can see this type of stages in korea, but when the girls perform on music station I don't think we going to see a cool stages like this one would we?

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

LOVE today's perf. This is my favorite hairstyle so far. And yeah Nicole did a few new moves. Keke, but one of them kindof looked like she was praying.. hehe, but it was only cuz how they captured it x3 I kindof like this outfit and the gold outfit better x3

I think Nicole does look tired but she wasn't tired enough to do dance adlibs x3

I enjoyed today's perf better than yesterday XD Another wonderful and powerful perf by Cole and some new moves again lol Is Cole getting more screen time in music shows or it's just me? Hahha anyways I'm loving it :P And on the ending part, Cole running to IU like that hahhaha so cute :wub: Cole and IU, I'm loving all their interactions XD I just wish that fringe part of their outfit gets burned soon, I don't think I'll ever like it :ph34r:

^ yeah agree to that ^_^ today is another great performance and Nicole shows some new moves again ^_^ i think the time already come for hair let down like that :tongue: i prefer this style though, although its a pity they didn't win today but kinda happy seeing Nicole's good sportman(woman :tongue: )ship with hugging IU before the encore ^_^

SBS Gayo, Nicole was just fierce and sexy :wub: She just stands out to me in that perf and those close up shots, love them and the dance break, I'm just very impressed lol I thought it'll be a while before I see a really good dance break after the MuBank perf but this one just owns and Nicole looks so freaking hot with those stare XD