[Nicori] The Official Jumping Thread

mae

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for caps, I think she looked really pretty in solo shots in the white.

Some new parts we didn't see of her in the Japanese version. I think have to get used the changes made upon the new album etc lol.

hmm I like her voice in Binks though :)

Woohoo~ thanks for the caps!!

Now i can sleep happily!:D

But the part bout Cole cracking on performance got me concern :scared: ... i haven't seen it yet, going to see it later. Hope the crowd will be forgiving! i'm sure Nicole gave her best for the performance!

Nov I think that's for their official site, don't know which one, seen that earlier. And she looks beautiful there :wub:

I finally get to watch 2 performances of Jumping, the one with the audience is just wow, I'm amazed and I love it so much, her vocal there is really good and her energy level is really high which is made me spazz so much :wub: And during Mister too she did great, love the adlibs and her outfit and hair, so pretty and hot hahhaha okay I'm spazzing so much XD

The other performance with the interesting stage is really good too, I'm anticipating more performances from them considering they get better the more the perform, so this is awesome hahhaha

^ ah so its for their official site :sweatdrop:

so far i only watch the NHK BS2 one, couldn't believe i got anxious when it come to Nicole's part lol...but yeah she pulled it off great :thumbup: although the background music is loud but its clear that they singing it live...looking forward for their next performance which i think is gonna get better and better ^_^

Nov Lol I got anxious on her part too, the effect of the first perf we've seen I guess :sweatdrop: but now that we've seen the recent perfs and she worked on that already so now I'm anticipating more lol Yeah the background music was loud but Cole is louder :P and she's experimenting with her part so that's nice lol They seem to have really enjoyed that, it's now one of my fave perf of them :D

Jjy I agree I love how Cole improves on her singing everytime they release a new album and her confidence on stage is one of the reason why she's my fave cos she brings it on hahha

our baby is all grown up! her new hair is really starting to grow on me. she looks so edgy. i think her stylists just need to be careful about not adding that extra fringe on the side that makes things look weird.

btw, about that picture, some watch company like Swatch should see this and have Kara endorse watches. That's right girlfriend, Nicole is showing you how you can wear 10 watches on each arm and even around your fingers and look amazing. i cannot get over how good she looks in orange and yellow and not look like a sunkist orange >_<!

lalalalahey I agree hehe stylists should be careful with the side things on her hair XD Love it when it's just simple, shows off her pretty face hahaha and those eye smiles, so pretty thanks for sharing the cap Nov :D A watch endorsement is great idea :D She does deliver, every performance she's improving, haha just think how their stage will be on Korea, now that they've performed it already hehe hopefully they keep track of the lyrics lol

I don't think i'm being biased.. I like Cole's solo picture the best when they are wearing the bright outfits.. it's a good angle and as someone mentioned it looks like an ad for watches.

christine, as always thanks for the HQ pics...wonder if they gonna use this http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6548/img1373s.jpg for Nicole's for their comeback...that would be awesome ^_^

yeah, i also think Nicole always look great on their various album photoshoot (all biased aside... :tongue: ) the multicolor one is one of the proof

m5hTQ.jpg

cr:dcnc

Yeah i like the solo multicolor pictures of nicole, she look so pretty there. I wondering when they are done promotion jumpin in korea, I wondering how long would nicole hair be. Her hair may be down to her shoulder, I want to see her with long hair. I can't wait to see the comeback, but i wondering what clother would they wear for jumping, since the cloth for jumping is banned, what cloth would they wear now.With the multicolor I think it would be promotion love is, I love the outfit on her, just have to watch out what the neitzen would say when they see nicole wear that. But like someone say she work hard for that body, and it look good. I want her abs.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

agree about Nicole fixing the problem after her first performance with hitting the high note. that part is really tough (yes, i tried it :blushing: ) to roll your body while hitting the high note "Gageru" because all three tones need a heavy expulsion of breath. The second verse "Momosu" is easier because "momo" doesn't need as much effort. So, when u listen to Nicole, she doesn't really say "ga" and hit "geru".

haha i think i'm talking too much...

oh, but i miss her dance turn in the chorus part, we get like a millisecond less of face time, but it looks so good.