• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
monkee

[Haradoll] Hara's Official Jumping Topic

123 posts in this topic

start spazzing away with anything related to Hara's Jumpin' gifs, pics, &video cuts.

>>(click here)Korean Version gifs<<

haraOP.gif

(gifs)preview of pv:

op.png

khc.gif

o.gif

harajumpinwink.gif

harajumpinwinkj.gifoo.gif

cr: joss@karaholic

troisquatre.png

JAPANESE PV--001 002 003 004----001

KOREAN MV ---- 001 002---------------001 002 003

undeux.png

101104-----------------FNS Mezamashi-----------------------------------------------------------------------

101110-----------------Wednesday Jpop--------------------------------------------------------------------

101111-----------------NHKE Tensai TV Kun Max----------------------------------------------------------

101114-----------------NHK Music Japan---------------------------x-----------------------------------------

101119-----------------TV Asahi Music Station--------------------------------------------------------------

101119-----------------NTV Happy Music-------------------------------------- ------------------------------

101120-----------------MBC Music Core-----------------------------x-x--------------------------x------------

101121-----------------SBS Inkigayo----------------------------------x----------------------------x-------------

101126-----------------KBS 31st Blue Dragon Film Award------------------------------------------------

101128-----------------SBS Inkigayo----------------------------------x------------------------------------------

101128-----------------TV-Tokyo MelodiX!-------------------------x------------------------------------------

101202-----------------M! Super Concert-----------------------------x------------------------------------------

101203-----------------KBS Music Bank------------------------------x----------------------------x-------------

101202-----------------KBS Korea-China Songs Festival------x-------------------------------------------

101203-----------------MBC Green Evolution Daesang--------x----------------------------x--------------

101204-----------------MBC Music Core------------------------------x------------------------------------------

101205-----------------SBS Inkigayo----------------------------------x-------------------------------- ----------

101206-----------------HeyHeyHey Music Champ---------------x--------------------------------------------

101209-----------------Mnet CountDown------------------------------x-------------------------------------------

101210-----------------KBS Music Bank------------------------------x-------------------------------------------

101211-----------------MBC Music Core------------------------------x-------------------------------------------

101212-----------------SBS Inkigayo-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

101217-----------------KBS Music Bank----------------------------------------------------------------------------

101218-----------------MBC Music Core----------------------------------------------------------------------------

101219-----------------SBS Inkigayo-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

101229-----------------SBS Gayo Daejun-----------------------------x-----------------------------------------

Thanks for sharing the gifs joss :D Hara looks so pretty there and smexy doing the wave dance :D

i want to see honey solo closeup moment with the hand movement around the head. it surprised me a lot as it was unexpected.

lol i just love this, she is so sweet.

harau.jpg

from the teaser, she seems to have the coolest part. the slow/bridge part? FINALLY! :)

i didn't really like her half up-do. but her bun? is really cute! :D

OMG What can I do?? Hara's killing me in that PV!

she's so smexy with all the body waves and choreography...

way to go ! Hara has more parts!!!!! <3

the bridge part!

NOV! love those gifs<3 *saves them*

DON'T READ, I'M JUST WAY TOO EXCITED.

Okay, OMG I'm so friggin' excited over the fact that DSP FINALLY ! YES! FINALLY

allowed HARA TO GET MORE LINES THAN USUAL! How long had I been waiting for this?! Since the beginning, baby! I hope it would be like this from now on. This will def. boost Hara's confidence to sing solo, or more in the future.

I'm so in love with HARA&KARA all over again!

(Lol. Still straight BUT I'm saying this as a PROUD KAMILIA.)

She's so SMEXY! LOVING THE WHOLE PV! Hara looked awesome and that 'vogue' part was damn good.

Gosh, she's so drop dead gorgeous! Can't wait for them to start the JUMPING PROMOTIONS soon!~

Sorry, I'm just wait too excited that AH! Can't stop watching the PV.<33333333333

I've lost count on how many times I'd clicked the replay button.

If JUMPING IS THIS GOOD. JUST IMAGINE KARA'S FUTURE SONGS&EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!~

I also LOVE the choreography A LOT! Their bodies totally flows with the music.

Hara and her body wave is KILLER!

Our Hara Goo got more lines in Jumping!

Plus her smexy dance moves are. :eyelove:

I hope DSP will continue giving Hara Goo more lines. :thumbup:

Joss

you got that right!

"If JUMPING IS THIS GOOD. JUST IMAGINE KARA'S FUTURE SONGS&EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!"

agree with you all the way down! or up? i don't know =)) going crazy here!

GIFs!!

Jumpin4.gif

Jumpin5.gif

Jumpin6.gif

getting pervy here .. even though im a girl..

Jumpin8.gif

Jumpin8_1.gif

^^omg, you made them?! I'm stealing all of them.

Don't worry, I'll give credit to you.

I can't choose just one of my favorite Hara dancing scenes..just can't. love them all.

I'm super duper excited!!!!!!!!!!!~

^^YUP JOSS =D sure you can take all..

me too.. can't pick a favorite!

Let's all be happy that Hara has solo parts.. seriously, she needs more..

but being in the center most of the time is enough for me for now ...

I'm soo happy in this Jumpin' PV!

can't wait for live performances!

finally hara got more lines in jumping & since she is really popular among the japaneses so not surprising she got some solo pv moments. she started & ended the pv in the middle too. pv to a certain extent is not clear, so now i can't wait for the actual performance.

get ready for some nosebleeds? love her winks, hope she never grows & stays 19 forever.

harah.jpg

[c] karat

For 'Jumpin' I really despised Hara's hair. Though she obviously tried her best and worked with what she had, I had an urge to run through the computer with my hair straightener and have her thank me at the end. Though, something I really loved was her outfit. How cute was it?? Being into army and band-wair, it was my ideal choice of outfit for the girls.

wow..thank u so much for the caps eric! and for the gifs ron, nov, and joy!!

u r right joss!!! totally true!!

and all of KARA's song are keep on getting better (didn't mean their older songs are bad, but the newer one seems giving more "impact")

i'm anticipating burn and the songs on 4th mini album too..

Jumping is like Hara's song.. i think she got the most spotlight here, whether its dance formation and also singing part <3

^^YUP! I hope DSP keeps giving her more lines that she DEF. deserves. (:

Ah, now I'm just waiting for the JUMPING promotions to start!~

@ joss

i agree with u. she really deserve more lines. but im super excited she has some solo parts in this single. and im loving it. i saw the awesome gifs and i had to change my avatar.

would change my sig but i cant change the size to be big enough

im loving jumping like crazy right now. hara is so darn, super cute and sexy in this music video. cant get enough of her. EVER.

never mind, figured it out. changed my sig.

if im breaking the sig rules, please pm me

Edited by bingsong

judging from jumping pv, both hara & jing are getting the most attention, like in pv time. i'm really curious on what will her individual version look like. i mean 3 minutes of honey winking at you, can you take it? lol.

although I'm stuck with my tonnes of assignments, I managed to grab some times for this~ :P

goo_hara_jumping_up_by_radenoactive-d322m76.jpg

Messed up with the hand.. It looks big compared than her head.. :thumbdown:

Thanks for sharing your work raden :D It looks really good hehe

Hara was full of energy during their performance and she's so pretty too. She did so well during her part and can't wait for more perf :D

i just saw the sports remake of jumping and hara looked so cute with pigtails. and when she had her pigtails in buns, it reminded me of chun li. hara is always finding a way to look so darn cute. its a nice remake.

Edited by bingsong

Our Hara in pigtails during the cheerleader version of Jumping. :D

No matter how many times I hear Jumping, I always smile cause Hara got more lines here. :D

lol agreeed! she has more lines and more screentime, not that she didnt have less screen time then the other memebers just seems like theyre fousin alot on hara in jp.

but im like you cant help but smile when i hear jumping cause theres more HARA!