[Haradoll] Hara's Official Jumping Topic

monkee

Honestly, on the part where Hara started singing, "Toki wo koete sagasu no..." Hara gave off an Amuro Namie vibe. Japan will definitely identify to Hara more than ever for that part. :thumbup1:

just watched the korean version. and i gotta say. she is amazing in it. the korean version tho sounds a bit weird right now, but i just think cause the japanese one came first. but when i saw what hara was wearing in the opening scene. i was like jaw dropped 100 miles an hour to the floor. just amazing.

^thanks for the winks right & left. lol.

i'm loving the jumping mv version where honey appeared longer at the beginning where she picked out the phone. yeap mainly for the additional seconds. just like pretty girl, honey started the mv on bed. :)

Eh?!~. No one has made any Hara gifs of the KR VERSION yet?! I guess it's my duty to make them.

BRB with more gifs.

@Eric Lol. Yup,I love how she appeared in the beginning. <3

Sorry, if my gifs are way too big. I'm just trying out on making them bigger haha.

hr2.gif

more gifs:

hr.gif

khh.gif

kr-1.gif

kh.gifkh-1.gif

kh-2.gif

kh-3.gif

kh-6.gif

kh-4.gif

kh-5.gif

kh-7.gif

kh-8.gif

kh-10.gif

HEY LEECHERS&THIEVES, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE,

YOU CAN GET MY GIFS JUST AS LONG AS YOU DON'T CLAIM THEM AS YOURS. PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK...HECK, IF YOU DO THEN THERE IS 100% CHANCE THAT I WILL DELETE AND CHANGE MY FILES NAMES AROUND.KEEP IN MIND THAT STEALING IS BAD & KARMA WILL GET YOU...THOUGH IT WOULD BE NICE TO CREDIT ME(JOSS@KH) OR THE AWESOME KARA INTERNATIONAL FORUM THAT YOU ALL KNOW AND LOVE, KARAHOLIC. (:

^hahha joss, some will probably never learn but at minimum they love hara too.

thanks for the (not small) gifs, i have yet to master the art. lol.

& thanks to nov for all the pictures (of all members) from the laguna event. :)

^^hehe, your right. phew, it took me two-three hrs. to make. Lol. I took a few breaks.

Enjoy the gifs everyone. If I miss some parts on either the JP or KR version that you wish to see.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I won't bite ;)

kh-9.gif

Made a quick HANI gif, just cuz they are so cute & seem to be having fun (:

@ joss

Gosh darn. U got the best pic from the Japanese pv. The one at around 1:06 or 1:12 can't remember but that is the best pic of her. Just that quick zoom of her wink. I was disappointed that the Korean mv didn't have that one part. And the gifs look nice. On the iPod so can't really tell what's up on the gifs but once I get laptop I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love it. Thanks!

hara was the focus in lupin choreography but how do you guys think about hers in jumping? to me, she is again. no offence to the others & actually quite straightforward since honey is the most widely known out of the 5.

hara was the focus in lupin choreography but how do you guys think about hers in jumping?

I think she's the main focus again. Yeah, especially now since they are in Japan and well her popularity there is even huge. Kudos to Hara.At least now she has more lines than Lupin haha. Keep it coming DSP!