[Haradoll] Hara's Official Jumping Topic

monkee

start spazzing away with anything related to Hara's Jumpin' gifs, pics, &video cuts.

>>(click here)Korean Version gifs<<

haraOP.gif

(gifs)preview of pv:

op.png

khc.gif

o.gif

harajumpinwink.gif

harajumpinwinkj.gifoo.gif

cr: joss@karaholic

troisquatre.png

JAPANESE PV--001 002 003 004----001

KOREAN MV ---- 001 002---------------001 002 003

undeux.png

101104-----------------FNS Mezamashi-----------------------------------------------------------------------

101110-----------------Wednesday Jpop--------------------------------------------------------------------

101111-----------------NHKE Tensai TV Kun Max----------------------------------------------------------

101114-----------------NHK Music Japan---------------------------x-----------------------------------------

101119-----------------TV Asahi Music Station--------------------------------------------------------------

101119-----------------NTV Happy Music-------------------------------------- ------------------------------

101120-----------------MBC Music Core-----------------------------x-x--------------------------x------------

101121-----------------SBS Inkigayo----------------------------------x----------------------------x-------------

101126-----------------KBS 31st Blue Dragon Film Award------------------------------------------------

101128-----------------SBS Inkigayo----------------------------------x------------------------------------------

101128-----------------TV-Tokyo MelodiX!-------------------------x------------------------------------------

101202-----------------M! Super Concert-----------------------------x------------------------------------------

101203-----------------KBS Music Bank------------------------------x----------------------------x-------------

101202-----------------KBS Korea-China Songs Festival------x-------------------------------------------

101203-----------------MBC Green Evolution Daesang--------x----------------------------x--------------

101204-----------------MBC Music Core------------------------------x------------------------------------------

101205-----------------SBS Inkigayo----------------------------------x-------------------------------- ----------

101206-----------------HeyHeyHey Music Champ---------------x--------------------------------------------

101209-----------------Mnet CountDown------------------------------x-------------------------------------------

101210-----------------KBS Music Bank------------------------------x-------------------------------------------

101211-----------------MBC Music Core------------------------------x-------------------------------------------

101212-----------------SBS Inkigayo-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

101217-----------------KBS Music Bank----------------------------------------------------------------------------

101218-----------------MBC Music Core----------------------------------------------------------------------------

101219-----------------SBS Inkigayo-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

101229-----------------SBS Gayo Daejun-----------------------------x-----------------------------------------

NOV! love those gifs<3 *saves them*

DON'T READ, I'M JUST WAY TOO EXCITED.

Okay, OMG I'm so friggin' excited over the fact that DSP FINALLY ! YES! FINALLY

allowed HARA TO GET MORE LINES THAN USUAL! How long had I been waiting for this?! Since the beginning, baby! I hope it would be like this from now on. This will def. boost Hara's confidence to sing solo, or more in the future.

I'm so in love with HARA&KARA all over again!

(Lol. Still straight BUT I'm saying this as a PROUD KAMILIA.)

She's so SMEXY! LOVING THE WHOLE PV! Hara looked awesome and that 'vogue' part was damn good.

Gosh, she's so drop dead gorgeous! Can't wait for them to start the JUMPING PROMOTIONS soon!~

Sorry, I'm just wait too excited that AH! Can't stop watching the PV.<33333333333

I've lost count on how many times I'd clicked the replay button.

If JUMPING IS THIS GOOD. JUST IMAGINE KARA'S FUTURE SONGS&EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!~

I also LOVE the choreography A LOT! Their bodies totally flows with the music.

Hara and her body wave is KILLER!

^^YUP JOSS =D sure you can take all..

me too.. can't pick a favorite!

Let's all be happy that Hara has solo parts.. seriously, she needs more..

but being in the center most of the time is enough for me for now ...

I'm soo happy in this Jumpin' PV!

can't wait for live performances!

finally hara got more lines in jumping & since she is really popular among the japaneses so not surprising she got some solo pv moments. she started & ended the pv in the middle too. pv to a certain extent is not clear, so now i can't wait for the actual performance.

get ready for some nosebleeds? love her winks, hope she never grows & stays 19 forever.

harah.jpg

[c] karat

For 'Jumpin' I really despised Hara's hair. Though she obviously tried her best and worked with what she had, I had an urge to run through the computer with my hair straightener and have her thank me at the end. Though, something I really loved was her outfit. How cute was it?? Being into army and band-wair, it was my ideal choice of outfit for the girls.

wow..thank u so much for the caps eric! and for the gifs ron, nov, and joy!!

u r right joss!!! totally true!!

and all of KARA's song are keep on getting better (didn't mean their older songs are bad, but the newer one seems giving more "impact")

i'm anticipating burn and the songs on 4th mini album too..

Jumping is like Hara's song.. i think she got the most spotlight here, whether its dance formation and also singing part <3

@ joss

i agree with u. she really deserve more lines. but im super excited she has some solo parts in this single. and im loving it. i saw the awesome gifs and i had to change my avatar.

would change my sig but i cant change the size to be big enough

im loving jumping like crazy right now. hara is so darn, super cute and sexy in this music video. cant get enough of her. EVER.

never mind, figured it out. changed my sig.

if im breaking the sig rules, please pm me

Edited by bingsong

judging from jumping pv, both hara & jing are getting the most attention, like in pv time. i'm really curious on what will her individual version look like. i mean 3 minutes of honey winking at you, can you take it? lol.

i just saw the sports remake of jumping and hara looked so cute with pigtails. and when she had her pigtails in buns, it reminded me of chun li. hara is always finding a way to look so darn cute. its a nice remake.

Edited by bingsong