• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
monkee

[Haradoll] Hara's Official Jumping Topic

123 posts in this topic

The bangs are back and it looked really nice on her.

If only the hair could be black again...anyways, I'll share some gifs with everyone here....

Once I'm done cooking&making them.

found some on Kara-T.

I'll share mine later tomorrow.

BURN.

1290252099_Untitled-3.gif1290252099_Untitled-10.gif1290252099_Untitled-13.gif

JUMPING.

1290252099_Untitled-14.gif1290252099_Untitled-16.gif1290252847_Untitled-23.gif1290252847_Untitled-28.gif1290252847_Untitled-29.gif

credit:죽어도카라 @Kara-T.

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK.

so let me share her winks in caps before joss gifs. honey just loves doing it, & so do we (receiving her wink).

wink2.jpg

wink1.jpg

^^nice caps, Eric! (:

Lol. I`m always looking out for her winks haha.

She looks great on those caps and those bangs make her seem a lot younger than she normally is. (:

She's bomb. I love her Music Core Jumping performance look the most. She looked smexy in the outfit and her hair made her look even more beautiful. Hara FTW

drools~ Hara's abs are so O_O WOW! Too bad they cant perform exposing those *sigh! Hara keeps getting beautiful everyday! why?

2zntxev.jpg

cr.kara-t

hara was too cute AND smexii during burn <3

KARA's 1st COMEBACK w/:

BURN:

hrbrng-3.gif

more gifs:

hrbrng.gif

hrbrng-1.gif

hrbrng-2.gif

hrbrng-4.gif

brn.gif

hrb.gif

hrbrng-6.gif

JUMPING:

gifs:

hrb2.gif

hjmpn5.gif

hbjmp.gif

hjmpn4.gif

jmp.gif

KARA's 2nd COMEBACK w/:

BURN/JUMPING

gifs:

jm.gifjm2.gif

jm3.gifjm4.gif

jm5.gifjm6.gif

jm7.gifjm8.gif

cr:joss@karaholic

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK THE GIFS.

omgggg. hara's winks. i'm melting. these gifs are perfect, they totally capture her... essence? lol.

I love it when she's in the center...her eyes are the best! I wonder if they're going to make a "Hara Goes to College".....lolz

^^It would be epic but I strongly doubt it since Hara is more of a private person and is taking her studying seriously.

Guys, sorry but I made more gifs and I'm going to make them for every JUMPING promotion so I'm very very very sorry for the heavy images your about to see.

101128 Tokyo MelodiX!

gifs:

11.gif12.gif

14.gif

15.gif

16.gif17.gif

18.gif

19.gif20.gif

21.gif

You're gifs are the best! Its amazing how you capture every moment! I wish my computer was powerful enough to do that...lolz

she totally amazing in jumpin'..i really love it..make up so pretty!!!OMG i'm going crazy now..

thanks for those gifs joss :thumbup1: i really like when Hara sporting that hairstyle (with the bun on top ^_^ ) just like when she play bowling on the same show

Shiny Hara on Mubank

rODcD.jpg

cr:kara-t

1 person likes this

I just have to spazz about the beginning of Jumping today on MB. Hara's eyes is so.......captivating. I am addicted to her now!!! :eyelove:

THANK YOU, NOV! Ooh Hara looks stunning on those caps, I love her eye make-up a lot.

Haha. I'm glad I got a better picture on the eye shadows... hehe.

@Mnet M Super Concert (101202)

BURN:

gifs:

b.gif

b2.gif

b3.gif

b5.gif

b6.gif

b7.gif

b8.gif

b9.gif

JUMPING:

gifs:

j1.gif

j2.gif

j3.gif

j4.gif

j5.gif

j6.gif

Hara looks fabulous on the Jumping MV, even with this bun on her head (I still prefer her with straight, long hair or a little curly :P ), but to tell the truth she would look beautiful with any hair style :), also her dance is fantastic, can't stop watching her :P

Thank you for the gifs, it really shows her beauty.

Edited by kmdziak

Wooo Joss you're awesome. You always have such great pics/gifs of Honey :D

I can't believe I haven't commented here before about how great Honey is in Jumping and Burn performances.

She's improved a lot and she keeps on improving and improving.

And of course, she's getting prettier and prettier everyday. And I'm loving her more each day <3

wmijd5.gif

cr.kara-t

kyaaaa~ she was soooooo pretty here <33

^^"Sleeping Beauty opening her dazzling eyes for the 1st time."

JUMPING@INKIGAYO (10.11.28)

gifs:

j1-1.gif

j2-1.gif

j3-1.gif

j4-1.gif

harasica.gif

Thanks for posting that gif of her looking up at the beginning of the performance last night. As soon as I saw it I was like WOAH and thought "I have to get that in a gif!" so I was looking around.