• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
monkee

[Haradoll] Hara's Official Jumping Topic

123 posts in this topic

@yuda thank you. (: I need to download her part as well.

@jiji ikr?! I want to watch URAKARA soooon!~

:) I really wish they would let Hara's hair down, but i guess it would be inconvenient when she dances. She looks so pretty with her hair down.

^She actually puts her hair down for a lot of performances :D I think Lupin's the first song where they've actually put her hair up a lot... right? I don't remember them putting her hair in a ponytail for Rock U/Pretty Girl/Honey/Wanna/Mister. But even for Lupin there are performances where her hair's down :)

jiji

that's right..lupin is the only one i think???

even for jumping, she still have some perf that she let her hair down..

two interesting quotes from my sister

1. everytime hara doing her hair flip with her hair tied up, she would say "oh..i'm scared seungyeon would got injured if she got hit by that strong whip" XD

2. and when we were watching the bad girl perf, both of us can't recognize who is the girl at first (we missed the early part that mention her name).. then the way that we recognize her is by how her tidy up her hair.. when my sister saw hara's hand moving up to her hair, she immediately said: "oh! that must be hara! the way she do it, it's sooooooo hara-like"..

alright,i know i'm getting out of topic..but reading jiji's post,it made me remember that thing XD

^^Haha. Yess. Hara's always 'fixing', or touching, her hair~

btw.Your sister is so cute<3

@Jiji. Correct.~

depending how on you see it, this was so beautifully taken from honey very own mv.

the way she pressed her palm against her cheek such that it squeezed out some fat.

try it in your mirror, bet it'll have different effect. lol.

haras.jpg

^

lol..a totally opposite effect i will say XD

her bare shoulders, collarbone, and necklace..it's perfect..

joss

haha yep,she got an unique way in fixing her hair XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

gifs from her jumping solo mv

gool1.gif

gool2.gif

gool3.gif

gool4.gif

gool5.gif

gool6.gif

^^lol. it's never too late (: Yup, 'jumping' is pretty catchy.

I really like Hara in the white flashy outfit. It really suits her and it also shows her body features really well. I do agree that she should have more lines..

OMG hara is so pretty.

she looks beautiful in the MV. her hair flicks <3 they're beautiful LOL

Not my favorite song they performed but I do know that

every time I watch my eyes are glued to Hara and her hair dancing ^^

Edited by YaMMi

I really thought they did an amazing job with the jumping concept :) Hara Goo looks so beautiful :D! Hara fighting!!!

Thanks for the gifs. Including caps, etc. .. Hara is so perfect in this clip, her clothing is so stylish ♥

lol sweet hara thank for sharing~~~hers make-up so nice :geminluv: