[Haradoll] Hara's Official Jumping Topic

monkee

^She actually puts her hair down for a lot of performances :D I think Lupin's the first song where they've actually put her hair up a lot... right? I don't remember them putting her hair in a ponytail for Rock U/Pretty Girl/Honey/Wanna/Mister. But even for Lupin there are performances where her hair's down :)

jiji

that's right..lupin is the only one i think???

even for jumping, she still have some perf that she let her hair down..

two interesting quotes from my sister

1. everytime hara doing her hair flip with her hair tied up, she would say "oh..i'm scared seungyeon would got injured if she got hit by that strong whip" XD

2. and when we were watching the bad girl perf, both of us can't recognize who is the girl at first (we missed the early part that mention her name).. then the way that we recognize her is by how her tidy up her hair.. when my sister saw hara's hand moving up to her hair, she immediately said: "oh! that must be hara! the way she do it, it's sooooooo hara-like"..

alright,i know i'm getting out of topic..but reading jiji's post,it made me remember that thing XD

depending how on you see it, this was so beautifully taken from honey very own mv.

the way she pressed her palm against her cheek such that it squeezed out some fat.

try it in your mirror, bet it'll have different effect. lol.

haras.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 years later...