[2010.10.25] KARA's second single "Jumping" - Shocking release of PV!

☆cherrims

Korea's 5-member girl group KARA released the promotional video (PV) of their second single, "Jumping" (on sale from November 10). While the song is about heart-breaking love, leader Gyuri (22) also stated that "It will be like the Japanese anime The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. In order to seize back lost time, we "Jump"! Such is the image we want to portray. Through the catchy rhythm, we hope to make this a spirit-lifting song."

The new attention-grabbing dance of KARA's "Jumping" is different from the signature Hip Dance from their Japanese debut album. It is a dance whereby one raises both hands, while slightly cocking their hips upwards in a cute manner. Seungyeon (22), appealed to KARA fans, saying, "This time, the dance is much easier to imitate than the one in Mister. So, we would very much like it if you dance along with us!"

Source: News24

Translated by: melpOmeNe! @ karaholic

Thanks xichigo for article tip

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dance sounds interesting. Seems like they can't let go of their hip dance that they had to use their hips a bit in their choreography. I'm looking forward to 'Jumping' and I really hope it does extremely well on the Oricon chart. =D

The dance sounds interesting. Seems like they can't let go of their hip dance that they had to use their hips a bit in their choreography. I'm looking forward to 'Jumping' and I really hope it does extremely well on the Oricon chart. =D

Getting number 1 is already a given because of arashi's huge fanbase. So

i'm praying Kara will at least get #2 like what their fellow kpop group recently achieved BUT with more sales. However If we want #2 we have to top perfume who sold over 70k on the first day when their single was released.(dang) I know that seems a bit too much to overcome but its not impossible. If we get #3 its still good as long as we sell more than 28k (if you know what i mean) hehe.

Edited by elisac0

iam fine with number #3 the girls have afierce competition and we cant compare them with othher groups who release their single when no one around...as long as they sell well iam happy with it...please all lets support our girls...can they release the full pv already stop with the teasing ....

I realized they made the choreography a little easier for japanese kamilia to dance along to lol, it's fun to learn the dance steps and sing along (and of course..gotta include the chest popping >___>). I have not actually seen the girl who leapt through time, but to base a song off an animation is something new.

I'm sure that the girls will be jumping their way to the top of chart! :D

Kara fighting yeah! xD

How long did it take for you to think that one up :lol2:

this article made me want to watch The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

but I don't have time so I watched its Trailer instead

here is the link if you want to watch the trailer too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSXvoJJRaUU

btw, can't wait for the Full MV/PV and yup a lot of kamilias can dance along

Edited by joyfulkara

this article made me want to watch The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

but I don't time so I watched its Trailer instead

here is the link if you want to watch the trailer too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSXvoJJRaUU

btw, can't wait for the Full MV/PV and yup a lot of kamilias can dance along

i have watch it and i think i could score that anime 8,5/10 . Same as gyuri's feel that it has meaning of the girl who can turn back the time with jumping. If the jump more higher, then more gap of the backing time too. If in this anime is the girl who likes to play with jumping to turn back the time and when is come to the jump limit, the last jump used to saved her friends that is about to die. In the end she just cant save her life in an train accident. I think kara's jumping more simple than that. I mean want to jumping just to turn back the time because of broken-hearted. simple but great :)

Everyone included me are really dying for the PV to be released for sure.. >.<

Yup, although the dance is simple, the move is really cool and show their beautiness..

This is the good thing as long as people can learn the dance too.. this is the advantage of Kara compared than other group--> other group has cool choreograph but hard to follow (not all)..

I need the PV now!!!

this song really catchy japanese people like this type of song so "Jumping" must be a HIT ! Its time for KARA enter top 10 of the oricon chart again. always support them hwaiting :D

I agree. when i listened to this song again today i thought the same thing. not only does this song sound great but it also seems to be the type that's really popular in Japan. the coreo looks great to, really. this is going to be a great looking mv. releasing this song/mv after already doing so well in Japan is like icing on the cake. i'm anxious to see how well KARA will do this time. good luck girls.

iam fine with number #3 the girls have afierce competition and we cant compare them with othher groups who release their single when no one around...as long as they sell well iam happy with it...please all lets support our girls...can they release the full pv already stop with the teasing ....

update: The other group just reached #1 but im hearing news that it didnt sell much to reach that ranking (3,456 sales)and no japanese big names around. Yea you're right you cant really compare but im just tryin to point out it would be nice to get a higher ranking than the other group given that we have a fiercer competition ahead. Man i just wish arashi would delay their release date lol. Please support guys!

Edited by elisac0

it's around 2weeks until the release of jumping..

we already have the audio, wishing for the full pv to be released..(but it says that the pv already released?? )

so it should be easier than mister??haha

thank u for translating :)

update: The other group just reached #1 but im hearing news that it didnt sell much to reach that ranking (3,456 sales)and no japanese big names around. Yea you're right you cant really compare but im just tryin to point out it would be nice to get a higher ranking than the other group given that we have a fiercer competition ahead. Man i just wish arashi would delay their release date lol. Please support guys!

No worries, I believe they'll do well.

Yes they got tough (VERY tough) competition, their going against JE Boys & everyone knows that JE boys are VERY VERY popular in Japan but I believe that KARA will do fairly well compare to any other kpop group that would've went against JE boys unless your DBSK or BOA..but yeah I have faith.

The other group got high ranking like other ppl pointed out is because they don't have a fierce competition to compete against but with KARA i believe they will do well.

Let's all have faith in our KARA girls.

But damn I wanna watch the full PV already. Reading & seeing all these teasers just gets me even more excited.

I love how their Jumping dance is like a hip dance version 2.0 lol...yeah they really can't stray from the hip dance.

Can't help it since that is the dance that really got you notice...hahaha

Maybe I should check out that anime that Jumping was based on. I have a reason to watch lol.

I REALLY REALLY HOPE that Jumping does well. I want them to be really successful in Japan.

The Jumping PV will be great, I just know it xD The choreo may be simple but I think it's great!

I can't wait for the PV... and for the release date.

Thank you for sharing!

Kara fighting! Jumping fighting!