[2010.10.25] KARA's second single "Jumping" - Shocking release of PV!

☆cherrims

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeaah~ i didnt thought it has a meaning like that :sweatdrop:

because it sounds very cheerfull! i just cant wait for the full

PV! i really got a great feeling about this song! and yes Hammy

i'll definitely dance a long as soon as i learned the moves xD

thanks for translation :thumbup:

Definitely can't wait!

Already checked out their full song on Allkpop. Woooosh! I can already predict where Seungyeon probably does her crying. And that would be at the breakdown of the song hehe.

While the song is about heart-breaking love

and thats where the crying scene appear <3

i seriously cant wait for this pv,like seriously.seeing ham cry is a heartbreaking moment,but ill endure it this time.

lol but still,'dancing along' still doesnt make sense for me :P lol dsp,umj please just please dont make it like wanna mv.there was a story line but it didnt make sense,at all...lol they shouldnt have had goddess 'peek' on the guy,itll make sense.

woots i watched that movie (the girl who leapt through time) cos my dad bought the dvd for me one very fine day and it's really really good. no kidding. so anyways, kara's gonna rock japan again for sure, cos everything seems to be PERFECT - the mv, song, choreo, everything. im so proud of our girls. kara hwaiting~!!!!

the song is about heart-breaking love

This fits the mood I'm in right now.

I've actually taken a total interest in the movie because of this and I downloaded it. :) Gonna watch it later. It's so cool, a song based on an anime, I hope the PV has an awesome storyline!

Dying for the PV argh. I hate waiting seriously x)

Watched the teasers so many times that I practically finished memorizing the moves haha. KARA's dances are simple but it allows fans to be able to dance along to it much easily.

KARA JUMP JUMP JUMP YOUR WAY TO THE TOP! <3

Although "JUMPING" is about heart-breaking love,i find the music very lively.

and as you guys say the dance ain't hard to imitate :sweatdrop:

Just can't wait for the full PV to release :frustrated:

thanks for sharing! cant wait for the pv

update: The other group just reached #1 but im hearing news that it didnt sell much to reach that ranking (3,456 sales)and no japanese big names around. Yea you're right you cant really compare but im just tryin to point out it would be nice to get a higher ranking than the other group given that we have a fiercer competition ahead. Man i just wish arashi would delay their release date lol. Please support guys!

yeah..no real competition was around..they were lucky but still i applaud them for their success..

KARA will comeback and hope we break records again!

Edited by timstarr

im totally fine with the girls getting top five, which im sure they can with their current popularity.

afterall wads important is us supporting them, not always the ranking

anw, cant wait for the Mv of this song, love it, especially the part where it slows down

KARA HWAITINGGGG!!!!!!!!!!