• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

^

no, not offended at all for me :)

but...i actually think it is not that bad... :sweatdrop:

didn't dsp say kara is going to hav a new jumping outfit for korea performance?

mayb this hairstyle would suit that outfit more?

but that's just my guessing, we shall see tmr ^_^

* i rmb when gyuri show her blonde for the first time, mix reaction from fans raise as well

but now everyone love it...all i can say is giv the hairstlye some time :)

Edited by ginny_gin

Can't help but to say... her hair isnt just bad, it is HORRIBLE :| oh my gosh I haven't been shocked when seeing someone's hairstyle for a very long time @_@ WHOEVER DID THIS TO SEUNGYEON SHOULD BE FIRED!!!! -_- The stylists should know that if they can't come up w any great idea, then do not touch our girls at all. Esp when all the "concept" is already released, no need to change their hairstyle at this time. I hope it isnt true that DSP pays them per hairstyle they can generate @_@

Seungyeon likes browsing fansites/cafes a lot lol I hope I'm the only one reacting negatively & K-Kamilia wont do so and write comments that would hurt her XD

NO NO NO NO NO

i'm sorry, but, DNW. TT

I liked her harajuku hairstyle better.

Why, hairstylist-nim, whyyyyy!? I know that the hairstyle may make her seem more her age, but NOT THIS WAY OK.

WAAAAAAAAAAE.

*cries in a little corner*

/sry if this seems over-exagerrated. i just... i need more time to develop a liking to this hairstyle.

and hopefully, i'll accept it - unlike cole's hairstyle (i still think she looks better with bangs).

//WHAT IS WITH THE HAIRSTYLISTS AND TRYING TO MAKE OUR GIRLS LOOK OLD!? ARRRRGH.

Edited by berryFEVER

Seems like KARA members are being the white mice for the hairstylist~ U_U

It's definitely a surprise for Kamilia with Seung Yeon's new hairstyle, I find it a little weird too even I am totally biased towards short haired SeungYeon. Probably we'll need to give her some time.

At least I find this hairstyle better than the ahjumma hairstyle :P

http://imgur.com/wvPdQ.jpg

I agree with @xdefiine, hairstyle from Lupin days suits SeungYeon really well~ I want it back toooo~~~~~

@ginny_gin , idk. For me, went gyuri when blonde. i was caught off guard, but i still adore it. Cause i think its actually good really good on gyuri. When i saw seungyeon's new hair. I was .. nearly into tears. ;_; no matter how i look at it, it doesn't suits our hammie. Well, maybe you are right about giving it more time. We'll see. But so far, I dont think i can sleep in peace with her hair like that. ><

@pimmie , that's what im thinking. ;_; its terrible, horrible. i wish i could shoot the person who made her hair this way . >< I just want her to get extentions right now. And honestly, i hope people are not digging her hair, so the stylist could change it. I would rather let her know that we dont really like the hair. ><'' but then again, you have your point of view . so, i can't judge . ^^

/am still very very butt hurt over her hair.

Edited by xdefiine

At least I find this hairstyle better than the ahjumma hairstyle :P

yea, i second this :lol:

@xdefiine

clam down :), pls anticipate the girls comeback stage tmr n the y-star special d-day :wub: :wub:

---------------------------------------------

after spending time making gifs,

and looking at the hairstyle from different angle

i shall call it as helmet hairstyle :P

whether it is bowl cut? or mushroom hair? or magic wig(yea i rmb i saw this nickname on baidu :sweatdrop: )or helmet?

hope ur guys enjoy the gifs :)

96126657.gif

i like this particular shot, it shows another angle of the hairstyle

14115745.gif

69069252.gif

44867120.gif

21758171.gif

67586765.gif

84332503.gif

56518944.gif

I liked her hairstyle with the front bags and medium length hair. So far I'm not liking the new hairstyle and Seungyeon's looking really stressed >.< I hope they are letting them rest! I know Seungyeon likes long hair and I miss her long hair or the short hairstyle she had for Lupin. Sigh...maybe I have to get use to it. It looks better when she was performing jumping than in pictures. Ham's my bias so I miss her w/ long hair!

Edited by yoomster

oh thanks so much ginny_gin for the gifs (:

lol she looks like a cute boy xD

no worries hammie,i will always love you <3

oh is mucore prerecorded?lol if no,then we shall see if hammies hair is real(not a wig)

just watched music station and happy music(?) and i like the happy music better.hammie look fierce.her eyes <3

Edited by xxoo

@ginny_gin , T__T im trying to calm down. a night has passed but i still can't accept it. LOL. i know i've been complaining since yesterday. but im just sorry. T_T. im still upset.

I just hope it is wig..... ;_;

please. T_T or give her extentions !!

i honestly believe that only cole can rock short hair than anyone else!

stylists ~~ please at least give me back seungyeon's hair in lupin ~

/am still butthurt & still feel like crying

I knew they would style her nightmare haircut for the comeback stage. And they actually did!!! Ya~ you know how to fix your mistake, stylist unnies :P It looks way better now!!! Ham looks her age and... smexy XD and isnt it Nicole's Lupin hair? lol they look like twins!!!

@stevenstanley

nice caps there~

SeungYeon really looks mature and stylish here~ So dumb of me not realizing the similarity between SeungYeon's current haircut and Nicole's Lupin haircut lol, considering only both of them have short haircut among the group~

So proud of SY and every other member for the comeback perf! I really need to stop spazzing lol.

Btw, SY looks cute in BURN perf with the hair extension, bring back the old memories of SeungYeon with long hair~ ^^