[2010.10.27]KARA, in just two months, advertising revenue hit 2 billion!

aank1

well, it's kara era atm and they're REALLY big now, so it's only natural that they're earning so much. and it's awesome that they're so well-received in japan as well. congratz to the best nikcuf 5 AGAIN!!!! kara has worked effing hard this year, so they totally deserve all this success.

btw, i bet dsp will be rubbing their hands in utter glee, cos they'll just be sucking up kara's income like anything =.=" i hope they remember to be nice to kara too.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah some more money to my babies..i hope dsp take more care of kara unlinke what they did to their sunbae ss501,,move them to anew dorm better than they are now with more space and airconditioner for nicole ...kara jjang

That's really great news. :thumbup:

The big companies are recognizing KARA's importance as a model group and, that is where the big money resides. They sure will get a good portion of that money, depending on the contract, since DSP has to cover a lot of expenses, but the important thing is they're moving in the right direction, so kudos to DSP for that brilliant move, going to Japan. It's very importan for the girls to make big money. Finally. :thumbup1:

KARA really becomes the money maker of DSP

I think DSP want to focus on Japan because they can earn lot of money

And since they lost SS501, they need to find a new way to make money

If KARA makes big in Japan, it will also have good effect in Korea

Whoah 2 BILLION??? That's a heck of a lot of money. UMJ surely has hit big time with Kara, no?

It would be great if Kara is everywhere in Japan. Lots of ads everywhere with Kara on it would be awesome! It would help with promoting them too.

Kara in Japan is just so awesome and I am sooo glad this happened.

Thank you for translating and sharing!

Wow a lot of money come in for DSP, but congr for KARA to being model for some products in japan. It seem like not only KARA get to model for korean stuff, but Japan stuff. It could totally help help KARA with sells for their single and album. I glad that DSP took the chance for KARA to model for some japan things. 20 companies want KARA dang that a lot. So wouldn't KARA be the first korean girl group to model for some japan stuff.

WOW DAEBAK!!! KARA is simply JJANG! That is a heck load of money and DSP should be extremely proud of their girls for raking in awesome sales just because KARA is.... KARA! Man-o-man, so proud to be a Kamilia!