[2010.10.27] KARA+Soshi, earned 10 billion won in Japan.

aank1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The numbers are a bit weird. If they combined the digital sales and single sales it's a little low but for single sales alone it's a little high. But whatever it is I'm soooo happy for our girls! This may be based on another chart or whatever that oricon doesn't include. Congrats to our girls! More success for jumpin and girls talk here we come!

well, THIS is the ultimate, unbeatable, invincible power of SoKa - simply pure awesomeness <333

and 10 billion won in like... just a couple of months?!?!?!?! this is seriously no joke - no wonder dsp and sm wanted them to debut in japan.

as for the sales figures, i reckon they included the digital sales as well, along with the numbers from other channels - cos the numbers from oricon are not completely accurate.

The numbers might be a bit off, but it isn't unreasonable to say that Kara's earning bank rn (I calculate they should have rolled in about 200k each if DSP takes half the profit. Not bad, not bad at all (deserves more, though)

i don't think artists will get to pocket half of the profits. that's a lot imo. maybe in the range of 10% & not forgetting about umj too.

Lol I totally agree. Soshi and KARA are billionaires! Woohooo!!! Man such a short time and they already were able to have this much money??? Sheesh, the power of SM and DSP.

they dont get all or even half the profit i think they get 10% or less.

wow, look at the numbers for both grp.

both companies better put the money to good use now, like a vacation at end of year

SM i think has quite good treatment for SNSD

for DSP, well still ok, but the last time we saw their dorm it wasnt in a really good state. hopefully they use the money our girls raked in to improve it.

I am so happy and jeez, both are head to head, glad about that. It proved that if both had the same promotions they'd get same or in this case KARA's better result (biased much?) xD

Anyways, i really hope they get the money they deserve, when I read an article of MBLQ's boy saying his income. And literally it was nothing! I became really scared of our girls... =[ hope that's not the case!