[2010.10.28] KARA, within just 3 months in Japan, chosen as model for Japan's popular Carrier

aank1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to kara for another huge endorsement haha, this one also significant because KDDI is huge. I'm wondering if there's going to be a CF for this campaign. But in any case, looking forward to their 'au Santa Challenge'.

On a side note, i just want to remind my fellow Kamilia that as our girls become more known and more successful,

there will also be more antis ... just look at Kara-related news on allkpop (so many trolls tarnished the pages with

hateful and sickening comments T_T

Let the antis be..haters are always gonna hate. I mean kara is after all the best 'nikcuf five!

Wow cong to KARA for getting to promote something in japan. So you not only get to promote thing is korean, you get to promote thing is japan. Would this be classified as a first korean girl group to promote japan stuff. I never heard of this brand, well then again i haven't ever heard of any of this brand beside softband. And that because I watch japan drama,and they have that promote thing. But if it one of top 3 in japan, it only good thing to happen. It could also help with the promotes for jumping, and girl talk. And hopefully KARA number number fan boy talk about KARA again. Or any other band would be good to

Great! That's the way to go. The doors are opening one by one to a greater success for KARA. Good things are coming their way, Let's just hope that their percentage of their share keeps increasing with their popularity. Bravo for the girls. :thumbup:

Awesome! They've only been in Japan for a short while and already they're getting CF/modeling deals and stuff.. I bet when they present the 2010 Japan rookie award thingie (not sure what it's exactly called), KARA will definitely get it :3 Woot, more moneh for the girls :P