• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
karamaru

[2010.10.28] Presents from KARA Santa

38 posts in this topic

Presents from KARA Santa, invitation to the LIVE show through au project

news_large_KARA.jpg

au Cellphone Running Support Service 「au Smart Sports Run&Walk」, will use KARA to promote 「au Santa Letter of Challenge」, starting November 1st.

「au Smart Sports Run&Walk」 is a cellphone service using a GPS function which is able to record time, mileage, and calorie consumption. The 「au Santa Letter of Challenge」 which about to start is a project in which customers who use the service can get various presents based on lottery, the type of the present is based on each distance with up to 100 types of present available.

During the campaign, KARA members will dress up like a Santa Claus offering the users with various contents. They will also open a "Challenge LIVE" Twitter account for the users to post support messages to. Follow this account, it will report the distance completed at the 「Run&Walk」 event for 19 days starting Nov. 1st, at the beginning of Desember 15 pairs-30 persons will be be invited through the lottery to attend the Limited KARA LIVE Event. KARA fan, lets take challenge running together!

source: http://natalie.mu/music/news/39749

yayyyy more event for KARA in Japan... i'm happy that they are getting more and more recognition in Japan..

go our girlss...

run hard & get the opportunity to meet kara, where can you find this offer or motivation except in the country called korea. hope more fans & non-fans can participate & make keeping fit enjoyable.

wow... kara.. they are pretty there... the phones looks good :)

but i like Gyuri black hair not blond hair.. just my opinion :):sweatdrop:

Good News! The cellphone is colorful and should be user friendly. Like that.

Lovin' KARA!!!

Thanks for sharing the info.

i want that invitation :crying: , its sich an opportinity to meet kara in person i hope some day i can see them infront of me ...more events in japan thats great/...

wow nice cells! pretty interesting content too

they look good in that picture xD

ah!! dang it I wish i had that invitation too xD

thanks for sharing this!

WANT! to meet and greet KARA man..ill pay thousands for that..

lucky to whoever gets that invitation

thanks for sharing

i wanna meet them too!!

i want that picture! the girls look great in it!

how come ham isnt holding a phone?

i'm so envying the people in japan/who can go to japan now XD mang, i'm getting backing into doing my cardio work out at this time too XD

Aaaahh I want presents too!

It's nice to see Kara advertising this. They look great on the Christmas outfits xD

Thank you for sharing!

They look so nice with those Santa outfits~♥

They're really CUTE!!!

anyway, I would be very happy if I got presents from Kara~

:gemhappy:

I wish I could do this as well! It's great Kara is having a chance to spend more time with Japanese fans though. I'm jealous! They look gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

i love nicole's eye smile,

they're all so pretty~

dressing up as a santa claus? o-o'

OMG wow! They look soooo gorgeous and cute in those Mrs. Claus uniforms.

More events for KARA to do, very busy busy busy indeed!

OOOOOOHHHHH!!! I really want to participate it. I've been dreaming to meet KARA for a long time.

Wonder if a Vietnamese can join the event :inluv:

Wow this is one of the weirder endorsements I've seen. Still, wish they did stuff like this in the US.

woah!~ looks like Kara is hitting it off really well in Japan :D congrats!~ and the girls look absolutely stunning in their Christmas attire!~ :D but hmmm... GPA... function o_0 and it can record... a lot of things O_O... just... wow :X a bit scary too rofl >< but nonetheless, it'll be awesome to get encouragements/gifts from Kara XD hahaha ;)

thanx for translating!!~~

During the campaign, KARA members will dress up like a Santa Claus offering the users with various contents.

santa clauses are coming..to town~

lol. thanks for translating :)

*sigh* i want that ticket too. :tongue:

Christmas season is my favourite time of the year so it's good to see Kara in these outfits.

Christmas is coming soon ~

The girls are looking good for the concept KARA Santa.

The idea of "Challenge LIVE" Twitter account sounds interesting.

Twitter is really popular nowadays and seems to be an interesting tool to comunicate with the fans.

Is this to promote the product or more like promoting Kara in Japan?

Cos for me I'm not interested in the Cellphone Device at all..

^

the main objective of any commerical advertisment of any form is to promote its product or service.

the promoter is generally chosen out of popularity but at times it works both ways. :)