[2010.10.28] KARA.SNSD.2NE1... Girl Group Big 3 "Showdown"

aank1

fk1m6u.jpg

Local Girl Group's Big 3 is expected to confront each other. SNSD, 2NE1 and KARA's comeback promotion activities will be around the same time in November.

SNSD first revealed third single mini album title song 'Hoot' on 25 October, and taking the variety music chart by storms at #1. At the same time, the second single "Gee" which was released in Japan on 20 October also showed remarkable result and recently topping #1 on Oricon Single Chart (Daily).

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so excited for their 4th MINI ALBUM! I can't wait! JUMPING was awesome! I hope they release a KOREAN MV with SeungYeon's acting!

Ugh! BIG BANG will come back at the same time! But oh well, competition is tough, but KAMILIAs will always support KARA! KARA JJANG!

HOLY COW XD! thats really tough competition D: but I'm positive KARA will manage!!

uhg I can't really say anything now because I love SNSD too xD (I'm also a SONE)

I also like 2NE1 and Big Bang (but not as much as KARA and SNSD lol

and 2AM is also promoting (but I'm not really into them lol)

buuut go KARA!! fighting!! all the way! xD....(go SNSD fighting too!!xD)

i hope it's kara's time to shine :) 2010 has been a great year for kara and kamilias :) they started it out with lupin, which was crazy successful :) then they flew to japan which exceeded our expectations. i hope kara will continue to break records and surpass what they have previously achieved! kara ftw!

Can't wait to see it, but it really push it. A single in japan on november 10, a mini album in korean on november 17 and then a full length japanesese cd on november 24. That a lot of things happen for KARA, and they have to travel back and forth. But I guess the show in korean and japan are pre-recorded so it would be fine. They would just have to recorded the show and interview in japan early then when jumping come out. Then travel back to korean and do the same thing. I am curious to know what the concept is this time, is like going back to the KARA4 days, or doing ballad. I would so love to see KARA do a ballad for the title track for the korean comeback. Can't wait for both comeback(japan and korea). Hopefully KARA can at least win one award on a music show in korea, since they going up against hard competition, in both korean and japan

Even though the competition is tough, KARA will definitely come out on top. I have faith in them. (:

Can't wait for the 4th mini album! Although I think it's about time that they release a third full album. :sweatdrop:

Thanks so much for the translation! <3

They'll do their best as always, probably extra effort! jeez the big 3!!!! >.< (wish WG was there too though)

while KARA works hard for us, we will support them right guys??? and LET'S START A TREND FOR KARA for their upcoming single and comeback!!!

who wants it?? let's trend them til they're number 1!

nine months? wow, that was so long ago! but the girls have been so busy that i haven't even noticed..

wahhh i'm excited though! :D so WG isn't part of the big three anymore?! /=

are they still only going to be promoting for about a month? [i think i read it on soompi?]

man, such short time. kara hwaiting! they better win atleast once!!! :D