[2010.10.28] KARA.SNSD.2NE1... Girl Group Big 3 "Showdown"

aank1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is precisely the kind of article i hate most - news reporters trying to seek attention by creating unnecessary fanwars. disgusting.

even so, it's quite nice to see kara being recognized as one of the "Girl Group Big 3" in korea. let's hope that they sell lots this time round, and hit the 100k mark (?). im praying and praying for this to happen, and hopefully it ACTUALLY happens, cos kara definitely deserves more love - they're still pretty underrated, that's what i feel.

kamilias are going to broke this coming november, but i just hope that they can still support kara nonetheless, and buy all 3 albums/singles (jumping, 4th mini and girls talk).

kara and kamilias fighting~!!

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

With SNSD and 2NE1?! O.o

Well... Whoever it is! As a Kamilia! I believe that KARA can do it really well!

Because Kamilias are always here and there to support them! Keke... ^_^

Can't wait for their 4th mini album! KARA Jjang! Hwaiting!

Thanks for sharing!

Well I got to reconize that they 3 groups are BIG!!! But they are in their own style...

2NE1 is more electronic (altrought the have ballads too)

SNSD (or whatever you call they [cause they have many names]) have some variety.

and finally... KARA!!! have strong cute, but sexy power... THE LOVE POWER. But they are understimated sometimes... I say 2NE1 made a Boom with ♪Fire♫ as their debut and they have much popullarity and KARA is compareted to SNSD (Mostly by "antis" and fan wars...) as they say... "Lupin = Run, Devil Run; We're with you = Oh!"

Seriously; that why we Kamilias are here! To help KARA when a member feel weak or is sick and to say that the Love style is KARA's one and is original.

kara and snsd gonna win

i love both of them

but for 2ne1 i think their new comeback is not so popular because is ballad

and i suddenly hate 2ne1 because they make their album comeback when snsd and kara is not around so it make them become more famous