[2010.10.28] KARA.SNSD.2NE1... Girl Group Big 3 "Showdown"

aank1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that this will be some tough competition, and on top of that I really respect both groups (SNSD, 2ne1). They both have strong stage presence, but I know KARA will manage on top in the end.

I agree that this will be some tough competition, and on top of that I really respect both groups (SNSD, 2ne1). They both have strong stage presence, but I know KARA will manage on top in the end.

shall i say finally it has arrived? 17th nov marks another kara comeback in their 4th mini-album after the long 9 months wait. with japan promotion out of sight, we definitely get more than 3 weeks now. next, the details to the mini-album, please. thanks inin & anky.

I wish KARA will win. Even if they lose, they will always be the winner of my heart. Also I want to urge all Kamalia to avoid illegal downloads and buy the real album. All of KARA's albums are worth our cash. Lastly please don't go around the news sites and start defaming other groups. It doesn't matter what the other fans say, let's be civil and don't bring bad name to KARA and Kamalia. We can defend Kara but not defame others. Let's not follow the certain group "extreme fans".

Edited by skullhoof

wooow can't wait for their new album! seems like this November will be tough! Kamilias have to work hard to make our girls win! I know we can do this! ><

but I still don't understand about the promotion. are they going to promote Jumping in Korea too? and will they make a Korean version of Jumping?

anyway, KARA HWAITING!!!

Edited by rantamara

Lupin was 9 months ago lol didn't even feel like it was that long. But going up against snsd and 2ne1 is some serious competition and I'm not quite sure if it's in DSP's best interest to have the girls comeback during this time. I might have forgotten, but were there any news on the concept behind the 4th mini album? It seems like November s drawing really near and I don't know what the album is about :lol:. Maybe I'm just behind on news lol.

but I still don't understand about the promotion. are they going to promote Jumping in Korea too? and will they make a Korean version of Jumping?

jumping korean version is labelled the original in the 2nd japan single. yup it'll be cross-promoted in both countries.

I might have forgotten, but were there any news on the concept behind the 4th mini album?

still clueless at this point as in which is the title song.

im excited about this my favorite girl groups are

all coming back <3 its like a love rain kekeke <3

but honestly i anticipate Kara the most ^^ just

because they're the group among these 3 that I

adore the most~ :thumbup: KARA FIGHTING! *prays

for nomore injuries ><*