• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
aank1

[2010.10.28] KARA.SNSD.2NE1... Girl Group Big 3 "Showdown"

82 posts in this topic

very interesting....

let's see how they'll fare against other groups...

Well, I think that our girls would be able to face them. Besides, with the stronger fanbase here in Asia, there's no stopping them!

But where I'm from, SNSD and 2ne1 has a bigger fanbase. I barely know anyone here who has heard of KARA....

FINALLY.

THESE GIRLS HAVE BEEN MISSING IN ACTION FOR WAY TOO LONG. ;_____;

November 19 please come quick before all Kamilias die from withdrawal!!

wow the top 3 famous in korea

i hope KARA will win every awards with their album

i love jumping so much

Hara in the picture, lol.

Jumping is better than Hoot. But seem like DSP will choose Burn to come back in Korea

this is precisely the kind of article i hate most - news reporters trying to seek attention by creating unnecessary fanwars. disgusting.

even so, it's quite nice to see kara being recognized as one of the "Girl Group Big 3" in korea. let's hope that they sell lots this time round, and hit the 100k mark (?). im praying and praying for this to happen, and hopefully it ACTUALLY happens, cos kara definitely deserves more love - they're still pretty underrated, that's what i feel.

kamilias are going to broke this coming november, but i just hope that they can still support kara nonetheless, and buy all 3 albums/singles (jumping, 4th mini and girls talk).

kara and kamilias fighting~!!

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

Of course I'm rooting for KARA. Although SNSD and 2NE1 both have bigger fan bases, I still

believe in our girls. KARA fighting!!!!

Im not really worried, Kara has established a solid fanbase in Japan, the addictive beat and dance choregraphy is causing uproar, their cute charact have melt people, so the are and will be doing fine!

With SNSD and 2NE1?! O.o

Well... Whoever it is! As a Kamilia! I believe that KARA can do it really well!

Because Kamilias are always here and there to support them! Keke... ^_^

Can't wait for their 4th mini album! KARA Jjang! Hwaiting!

Thanks for sharing!

Well I got to reconize that they 3 groups are BIG!!! But they are in their own style...

2NE1 is more electronic (altrought the have ballads too)

SNSD (or whatever you call they [cause they have many names]) have some variety.

and finally... KARA!!! have strong cute, but sexy power... THE LOVE POWER. But they are understimated sometimes... I say 2NE1 made a Boom with ♪Fire♫ as their debut and they have much popullarity and KARA is compareted to SNSD (Mostly by "antis" and fan wars...) as they say... "Lupin = Run, Devil Run; We're with you = Oh!"

Seriously; that why we Kamilias are here! To help KARA when a member feel weak or is sick and to say that the Love style is KARA's one and is original.

personally, im not too worried about competition. kara will do just fine, especially when jumping is such an awesome song. kara and kamilias ftw!!

I really can not wait for their korean comeback..i wonder whose going to win this showdown..i hope kara will win even though i really like the other 2 groups too..hahaha..

I have faith in Kara :tongue:

They definitely doing great with Jumping.

Can't wait the Jumping vs Hoot Showdown in various music chart!

This will be every men's dream. :inluv:

If Wonder Girls are there too,it will be 4-way Mega Girl group battle.

And no doubt Kara will come out great in this battle.Kara ftw !!

Well, it's shaping up like this is KARA's month.

From now on it's up all the way.

It is time!

yub...the three most popular groups right now...

I love all of em....KARA's jumping is awesome..

a tough competition ei. But for sure KARA don't think of it as a competition because all of them are friends. :] they just want to spread their music and show a different side of them. :]

kara and snsd gonna win

i love both of them

but for 2ne1 i think their new comeback is not so popular because is ballad

and i suddenly hate 2ne1 because they make their album comeback when snsd and kara is not around so it make them become more famous

Don't spread the hate, 2NE1 was only making their best decision to promote themselves smoothly :lol:

All fair in War.