[2010.10.26]Chinese fans want Hara and Jiyoung to get married

gift

Who in kara did Chinese fan want to join WGM?

20101025_couples.jpg

For fun, Chinese fans of Korean entertainment tried to pair up their favorite idols to see who would make the best married couple. A survey was held on the popular Chinese website baidu, asking users which Korean celebrities should be a couple on We Got Married.

The survey included the following couples:

2PMs Taecyeon and SNSDs Yoona

2PMs Wooyoung and SNSDs Taeyeon

T-aras Jiyeon and Yoo Seung Ho

Shin Min Ah and Lee Seung Gi

Big Bangs G-Dragon and Wonder Girls Sohee

Yoon Si Yoon and Shin Se Kyung

SHINees Minho and KARAs Goo Hara

Big Bangs Daesung and KARAs Jiyoung

The survey will be held until March of next year, but Taecyeon and Yoona are already in the lead. They hold 40.9% of the votes at the moment, beating out the other couples in an almost untouchable way. This may be attributed to their scandal awhile back.

Minho and Goo Hara are in second place with 27.3% of the votes, because these two appeared on various shows together and had often paired up.Third place is taken by Wooyoung and Taeyeon with 16.9%. The two were both MCs on Win Win.

G-Dragon/Sohee as well as Jiyeon/Yoo Seung Ho have both grabbed 14.9% of the votes. Lee Seung Gi/Shin Min Ah and Daesung/Jiyoung are middling, with Shin Se Kyung/Yoon Shi Yoon in last place.

4,000 people have taken the survey and hopefully more will participate.

credit: [Original article+Photos]: TV Daily

Source: allkpop

Edited by gift

they will makes a good couple...Minho and HARA...

Minho's so handsome and Hara is soooo beautiful..they suit together... :)

haha~ Daesung and Jiyoung issue comeback alive once again~ lets see what happen if both of them in WGM..

it surely gonna be funny and awkward for Daesung... :D

thnx for sharing... :)

hehe Minho and Hara are to be expected XD they've been paired up tons of times already.

and jing and daesung?? well... its all thanks to the scandal, isnt it?? and last time when they were on family outing (or was it some other show??), daesung looked so shy >.< and so did jing. it was soooooooo cute <3

and it's definitely time for one of the kara members to be coupled up on WGM. i wonder who will it be?? kekeke~~

Wow! MinHo and Hara... :D Yeah! I really hope that the two of them will appear in We Got Married! I really want them too... Not only that! The two of them look really adorable together!

Definitely suit each other.. Keke... ^_^

JiYoung and Daesung?! O.o Huhu... Yes way!

Thanks for sharing!

I watch WGM and I would love to see one of the Kara members on the show. But honestly, I think it would be better to have Hara w/ Onew cause they have the same kind of humor. And I know Sohee isn't in Kara, but the pairing of her w/ G-Dragon seems kind of odd, but would be interesting to watch. I would prefer to see her w/ her biggest fanboy, Heechul.

hahaha this is really fun polling....:)

but i think i agree if Hara paired with Onew rather than Minho....

Hmmm i think Jiyoung can match with other idol,in my opinion hehe...:)