Most stand-out member in the Jumpin' PV?

loveholic

213 members have voted

1. 1. Which one stole your heart?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung

PV is the Japanese music video, not the Korean one.

Even though Gyul is my favourite member, I have to say Jiyoung blew me straight out of the water. She's just so beautiful and mature in this concept, her high notes at 2:11 of the song were so rich, beautiful, emotional, something I've never heard from her before. She always sings lower notes so it surprised me how touched and almost teary-eyed her voice made me at that part, I actually even though it was Seungyeon's voice. :wub:

Just out of the PV, who stood out the most to you?

Edited by loveholic

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for jiyoung..sorry seungyeon~~ T.T

Her vocal is suprising me. And I also thought that is Seungyeon's part based on fanmadePV..

I'm happy she has improved a lot..

And although her outfit is not really skin-revealed compared than others, she looks really stunning inside the PV~~ :

Nicole always stand out to me and I just love her in the MV, her voice and dancing is just jjang :D And the close second is Jing, she just stood out to me, she's growing more beautiful and her voice improved a lot. But overall I'm very happy with the MV, I get to see all of them, I mean they all get my attention, they're just all so beautiful and you can hear the improvement in their voices.

it was a hard decision choosing between nicole and jing..

but jing looks really different and the her solo part the end was amazing..

she gave me the chills when she sang her solo at the end..

ommo! jing loos so mature ^^

Edited by timstarr

I'm Gyul biased and I must say she stood out cos of her blonde hair but still the member who captured my heart in the mv was Jing so I voted for her! ^^

I love her hair and her voice and she looked completely stunning. 2.11 killed me. They should give her more lines like that in the future she has such a moving(?) voice!!! I think Jumping concept really suits her.

But I think they all stand out in their own way though haha it just depends on who you prefer :D

i voted for hara , i dont know but there is something about her in this pv like her dancing improved alot and i like her hair style and how she looks over all..she just blow me away...also i was surprised at baby she is just flawless here :thumbup1:

DSP and UMJ were definitely milking Hara in Japan, so she is the "intended" standout. But I agree with a lot of the comments here, Jiyoung was looking really mature and fierce here, even more so than from Lupin. Maknae's all grown up TT

I've been stalking and Gyul's blond hair is definitely earning her points too :P

Lol I see a lot of people voted Baby Jing as the one who stood-out the most.

This is tough because for me, it has to be between JiRa. Hara was really pretty and her dancing was something to be amazed at. But Jing... oh man baby Jing, she was soooo mature-looking, fierce and of course, very pretty.

It's close but I voted for Baby Jing. I love all of them anyways xD

Nicole...yes I know I'm Nicole bias but fo'reals she really stole my heart

especially when she did the butt roll...Plus the fact that her hair is pinned up like that.

She looks really good, mature & grown.

Second would be Hara on her solo..she looked like a Goddess.

Our resident Goddess better be careful because Hara looked like one as well in the PV XD

voted for ham. okay im bias :sweatdrop: lol okay ill try to be fair,and will vote for jing <3 i started looping it again,and my eyes are always at jing.she's just too hot,like seriously.

ham wasnt really focused in this pv,and im not sad bout it.cause she's always the one at the front(not literally front,its like dsp always give her more parts?),and its time for hara,jing to be at the front (:

Edited by xxoo

MAKNAE. And that is not just my bias speaking. Maknae is fierce. Jing grew up! Our Baby is becoming mature. She's just so beautiful and charming. I can see so much improvement. It makes me teary-eyed. Kinda lame, I know. I'm just glad a lot of people are noticing Jing more now. She stands out so much in that PV. She suits the concept the most. Although Hara is pretty close on my list for who stands out the most. Haha.

i voted for jing too :D

somehow (i dont know why), she just really stood out in the PV and she sounded utterly PERFECT. and i really like her new hair too, btw. it looks so good on her <3

she grew up quite a lot in lupin, but this time she totally stands out from the rest. go maknae!!!

nicole's and seungyeon's voices were also jjang~~ especially nicole, she exceeded my expectatios this time round. in the pre-chorus she has to sing a high note, and it sounded absolutely lovely. and that no-bangs look totally grew on me. seungyeon did great, as usual, of course <3

gyul has blonde hair for jumping, which looks effing awesome on her. her goddess side rly stood out in this pv, imo.

and... hara!!! my bias!!! her ponytail is LOVE, and she did brilliantly well in the solo lines given to her in the bridge. she just looked so beautiful, so mature... *blab continues for some while*

but overall it was jing who made the greatest impression on me, so my vote goes to her. jing ftw!!!

There is no doubt in my mind it was Jingy who stood out, however Nicole and her moves (butt roll and etc) also made me spit out my coke I was drinking hahaha. Still Jing totally surprised me with the vocals, especially when it was high during the breakdown, and she really looked gorgeous.

okay my eyes wasnt bad enough and choose jiyoung. 4 other was pretty as hell !! but jing???

i bet not only 1000 but 10000 man would be falling in love with her. she just too adorable in jumping, cute fresh and pretty mixed into one big baby :eyelove:

I voted for Seungyeon because I loved the outfit she wore and I was pretty much mesmerized by it the entire time, lol. However, as I read some of the comments I do agree with some of them. Like, Nicole's & Gyuri's hair were hard not to notice. I love how Nicole's bangs are pulled back so you can see her face. The bangs were great for Lupin, it gave a mysterious look but it's a great change. The other big change was Gyuri's hair colour. The blond looks so different yet I think she pulls it off well.

Edited by BabyGirl

Since it's kind of obvious who I'm gonna vote for... I'll answer a slightly different question, namely:

Who's the most improved?

Jiyoung.... and by a country mile. Before she was ok but was always overshadowed by other members. She shines just as much as other members in Jumping.