Most stand-out member in the Jumpin' PV?

loveholic

213 members have voted

1. 1. Which one stole your heart?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Hara, the MV really focus on Hara a bit, make her stand out the most for me. Nicole is my bias but her singing part didn't really show in the MV, she didn't stand in the middle on some of her parts also. Others also did great. I love all of them anyway :)

it's tough choice between hara & jing hence to follow ricardox suggestion, i will go for the most improved member too. gonna be the undisputed jing because she stands up from the rest when compared to previous mvs.

I would have to say it between nicole and jiyoung. Jiyoung look so good, she look so mature, and love her hair and the outfit. And the ways she sang the song, it was so good. Also nicole she had her signature move, plus when she was sing a notes and she turn around, I love that, it gave her the attitude feel. Plus when her hair, and the outfit, i think she rock it.

maknae jiyoung grew up well i guess..she's amazing! no wonder because she's surrounded by amazing person..

oh..gyuri's blonde hair looks great on her..

kara fighting!

• 2 weeks later...

They all look amazing but when I first saw this video there were 3 girls that stood out. Jiyoung stood out at her "solo song & dance" at 2:20, Hara's "verbal challenge to former love" in the black & white room at 2:05 and Gyuri at the "Asseo barae" part, when she danced for some reason I thought it looked very Beyonce like...very diva like :)

Edited by BabyGirl

I would say... Hara n Gyuri (btw, i am Nicole bias>.<")

Its kinda simple... The MV started wif Hara (alone) before going into the details

About Gyuri, hurm... Mayb it is due to the fact that her new blonde hair made me vote for her :rolleyes:

the most stand out?

well,obviously seungyon..i think she got the most shoot,

she owned the pv (especially the korean ver)

but i do hope in the next pv jiyoung will get more shoot ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...