Most stand-out member in the Jumpin' PV?

loveholic

213 members have voted

1. 1. Which one stole your heart?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 me, Jiyoung stand out the most in this pv. This is like the ultimate video of jiyoung's transition from cute to sexy.

Baby jing is becoming more mature..more daring..showing more of her sexy side..and becoming more prettier than ever :inluv:

Still want to see her cuteness this 2011 and beyond.

Gyuri and Seungyeon stood out the most for me in this PV. (Though I loved Hara's part during the bridge. :D)

Gyuri because of her blonde hair and general megami-ness. LOL.

Seungyeon because she had a good amount of camera time. :D

thanks for updating that link in the first post! and i made a note to watch the 2:11 Jiyoung part that you mentioned. this proves that they can sing! haha

no stand-out preference for me yet, since i think they all did almost equally well there. i'll just not cast my vote first then :P

• 4 weeks later...

I would have voted all of them :P In the end I voted for Nicole. I really like the character that she brought out in this one. I think her dancing is really good in this one. Although she didn't really sing as much as I would have liked but I think in terms of grabbing attention it would have to be her. She was really charismatic in this one. More so than the rest of the girls, by a little bit. :P:D I would normally go Seungyeon but I think I have to give the other girls a chance. Admittedly Ji Young was good but I already knew that she was :P

I got to recall my first impression of Jumping. The first time I see it Hara stands out the most for me. It was the part during her close up where she open her eyes up and saying only you you that burn the image in my mind. I agree the biggest change here got Jing. Her designers really let her grow more to be woman. Jing have been taking massive steps in her image.