[2010.10.23] [Exclusive Interview] Advance 3 months in Japan Kara "5 members' Energy was impressive."

aank1

does anyone know what the tittle of other track in jumping single it is?

or it just jumping?? i just really want to know..

if you're just talking about songs, then it's only jumping & burn.

personally, i think it is more or less confirmed that KARA will be attending this Kohaku event. the korean girl group boom in japan this year has been really big news, and has attracted tons and tons of attention, though they (korean girl groups) are still considered newcomers in the market.

of course #1 is completely out of reach, considering that big names such as ARASHI and Perfume are releasing new singles at about the same time. even so, i believe that Jumping will still be very successful and will stand on its own. im anticipating a top 5 position here; if not, something must have gotten REALLY wrong somewhere.

as for the korean version of jumping, i wouldnt bet on a #1, since lots of other big names are having their comebacks in november too. all i can hope that kara will still do reasonably well and if possible snatch a few music show awards, though im more interested in the rise of the fancafe numbers actually ^^

Big expectation to top oricon chart at #1?

We do not have in mind that we have to or must get #1. We are just as good as newcomer. We are still new and at learning stage. (Jiyoung)

i always loved it how humble our beloved girls are :') eventhough they are already an acknowledged group there, but they're still humble.

to be honest, i was kinda sad to know kara only need 3 months to attend kouhaku (sorry, since my thsk need more than 3 years to enter that precious stage) somehow too fast. no need to be in a rush, right? but nonetheless i do pray for our girls so that they're able to reach their dreams <3

thank you, dear :)

Also I think all of KARA looks REALLY good w/o bangs. They're some girl groups who have bangs, and its better that they have it becaues w/o it....uhhh...not so pretty . Hope they'll make a big success in JP with 2nd Single

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...