[Tv Show] 101031 SBS 1000 Songs Challenge (Gyuri and Jiyoung)

quentin

Old Links

KARA Gyuri + Ji Young - My Name

KARA Gyuri + Ji Young - 꽃집 아가씨

KARA Gyuri + Ji Young - 세상은 요지경

KARA Gyuri + Ji Young - 참아주세요

[c] jackhklee youtube, xxwhiskkiiesxx ., iTheTime

If there is a dead link, please notify us on the Streambox Request Thread! http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14436

Edited by r0naLd222

LOL - now I understand Gyuri's powerful comments to Jing to calm her down. She's still a baby and luckily everyone in the audience didn't find it rude or anything. So yep, she was definitely hyper.

The songs that they got were really old and therefore definitely not easy to remember the lyrics...I wish they'd have gotten better songs so we can really see them sing more songs.

Edited by sarah09

Holy smokes Gyul sounded smexy singing My Name; if she didn't forget that phone call line the performance would've been 200% perfect. 8D You can kind of tell that Jing was a bit confused when Gyul sang the wrong line because she stopped singing and was like "oops." XD

AND LOL AT HYPER BABY JING DURING SNAKE. She was like jumping and shouting all over the place lol.

Yeah I wish they got some recent songs instead of songs that might be older than their age. Maybe next time? :D

Gyul and Jing is the best couple singing Trot from KARA...!!

great reaction and those two are really2 funny...especially Baby Jing...she is super active on singing the trot song...

pyong-pyong~ *jumping here and there*lol... they did good job on delivering BoA song... :)

Edited by Code

gah,...

ppyong ppyong ppyong!!!

Jiyoungie...why are you so damn cute??

the last perf was bursting...explosion of cuteness energy....lol. n they both sounded the best in that song out of the four songs.

a bit sad they failed two songs...seemed like they're really unfamiliar with the songs n decided to gave up halfway...

anyway, really happy to see my fav Kara couple in this show again. these two really need more opportunities.

thanks for sharing.