[Gyutiful] Misconceptions About Gyuri

dookiemonstar

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit, at first I did get the impression that Gyuri was arrogant. But after getting to know Kara more, it was just unintentionally mistaken for just simply being confident with herself, which I think is her strongest point.

I hate her antis!!

they should at least research more about her before hating her, they just don't know that gyuri is a really good and humble person...

and her "princess" attitude is only for variety, her true self is like that...

:complacent:

• 2 weeks later...

even the expert have seen Gyul's true personality :)

credit: dlskam

if in anyway she is blamed for something. she will be hurt easily.

this comment bothered me..

it must be hell for her when she was being blamed for dispute of her group! thank God, it's done!

it was a precise analysing, our leader is full of confidence but at the same time she gives herself too much pressure.

however it's the pressure to excel that makes her stands out & to survive this far.

she will succeed in all aspects of her life if she continues to improve, as we have witnessed.

I think gyuri concept is more interesting and refreshing, like jung juri...but too way much prettier of course. Even I think sometimes juri too overacting, but when became to gyuri, I never felt that. All of her answer is smart, and she just being confident bout herself. Its much entertaining compared the other girl whose all have same concept. Goddes concept is too much difficult cause thats concept more to change of your perception and thinking about problem. Her answer always can't be predicted, and never fail to make us laugh. It's difficult to always act and think like different people whose not her true personality. That's need much more effort and cleverness compared clothes or image concept.. :),

First time I know bout KARA its because I saw gyuri in SGB. I think she is unique, and now she is my number1 bias...

LOVE HER Soooo MUCH :D :D

Gyuri makes me laugh a lot these days. Yeah, she has her arrogant princess image, but she's witty enough to make it funny. I think, from her interactions, that she's also a very intelligent girl, in addition to beautiful. It's part of her charm.

I don't think shes stuck up at all. She is just confident in herself and doesn't really envy others. Most people get scared of strong willed people though. And most people like others to be humble, I think that could be why people might not like her too much.

yes, i think her ice princess-expression that makes her look a little bit stern, and her way to entertain us with her goddess attitude might be leads the viewier to thinks negatively but i think thats good for kara, it gives color to make it different from the other idol groups

love 'em ;)

• 2 months later...

I hate how people mix confidence with being conceited, I think it's refreshing to see a celebrity be confident in themselves rather than fake the whole 'I'm not pretty thing'. Gyuri is a great leader and is kind to her fans, just look at the videos the OP posted, most celebs would just ignore the fans, especially if they are basically stalking her, the fact she took the time to sign stuff for fans when it was her private time shows she is a wonderful person.

people always misunderstood her confidence as being "arrogant".. the nice thing about her is, you can see her praising herself on variety shows but when other celebrities say something not so nice about her, she wont say something back just to get even.. and that shows that she's really a humble person, not this "self-centered" goddess that people are thinking of her..

I have been wondering which fan group started calling Gyuri as Goddess, if she is a Greek Goddess, who does she resemble?

she once said in a variety, it's SGB if im not mistaken, that it's the fans who called her the Goddess.. maybe kamilias did, or maybe some random fans who's just so into gyuri's extreme beauty.. of course, she deserves to be called that.. i mean, she's one of the prettiest, if not the prettiest, idol there is.. im not so sure about the translations, but i heard her saying aphrodite and venus once in sgb(?)..

Edited by red4summer
merged

• 2 weeks later...

its still not clear Gyuri is the leader even to koreans. a friend asked if i actually like kara. i said yes. he apparently is good friends with seungyeon's dad's pastor (my friend is a pastor here in virginia not far from sy's old home so i trust him). but he thinks sy is the leader! ugh i felt so wierd correcting him...

No offense but I think her look that got people confused. not that she's not pretty, but her face looks evil. lol but I know that Gyuri is nice and a down to earth person based on what I read on fan accounts~ People shouldn't judge her by the looks, they need to know her more before judging~ She's a really loving person, check out videos of Gyuri babying Jiyoung. SHE IS NICE AND DONT YOU DARE JUDGE HER. -__- Anti's should get a life. lol

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly believe that Gyuri unnie is really a nice person. Even though some people misunderstand her confidence into arrogance, I'll still continue to support her. She takes good care of her members well and portrays an image of a good and responsible leader. Even her fellow KARA members already spoke on how reliable and responsible she is. And I personally think that her self proclamation of being a Goddess is freakin' hot and definitely a plus factor. But well, that's just me so I don't really give a thought on all the other haters out there. For us Kamilias, let's just continue to Support her and each and every one of the girls as much as we can. ^__^