dookiemonstar

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

oh pleeeeaazzee. The self praising, self centered goddess image thing was just a joke that Gyuri likes to pull on shows. It also functions as a label or trademark for her. All idols have this (titles, catch phrases, and stuff). In reality, i believe she's a kind and sensitive person who cares a lot for the people around her, especially for the other members which she considers as her own sisters or family. Gyuri's leadership and her love for her sisters is one of the key factor to KARA's success. -_-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It really saddens me to see that a lot of people misunderstands our Leader's confidence. They dont know her thats why they are like that, but im 100% sure that by the time they will know gyuri more, they will love her morethan ever! Gyuri is like the mother like figure leader of the group! she really takes care of her members that's why KARA is not considered as a KPOP group, They are considered as a FAMILY! :)

• 2 weeks later...

oh pleeeeaazzee. The self praising, self centered goddess image thing was just a joke that Gyuri likes to pull on shows. It also functions as a label or trademark for her. All idols have this (titles, catch phrases, and stuff). In reality, i believe she's a kind and sensitive person who cares a lot for the people around her, especially for the other members which she considers as her own sisters or family. Gyuri's leadership and her love for her sisters is one of the key factor to KARA's success. -_-

Yes, its just her stage persona or character on variety shows. Although if you're not a fan and haven't been watching many KARA videos (other than performances) and you have to base it off a scene or two, there are many that actually believe its real. Even the idols that work with her, you can tell by their reaction that they are so offended at the way Gyuri speaks. I'm really surprised that people don't pick up the sarcastic humour.