[2010.11.02] Kara's Goo Hara admitted to Sungshin Women's University as occasional student class '11

chupachups

2010110219401510011.jpg

[Newsen reporter Lee Eunsuk]

Kara's Goo Hara is admitted to Sungshin Women's University

On November 2nd DSP media agency official, in a telephone conversation with newsen, reported that Shungshin Women's University has just informed the final acceptance and that Goo Hara will live off campus on March next year.

Goo Hara has applied for occasional student of 2011 on first screening. Her major is to be undergraduate media acting. Others recommended music but she wanted to learn acting and therefore chose it as major.

The official commented that she has been firm with her decision of going to the university despite her busy schedule, that she stayed up all night shooting a music video and then went to interviews.

Currently Kara is active in Japan. Goo Hara is planning to have a good time as a college student in March next year

As well as Goo Hara, actress Lee Saeyung has been accepted to Sungshin Women's University majoring undergraduate media acting.

Source: Nate

Translated by: holyknight@Karaholic.com

Take out with full credits when redistributing! No alteration to the credit lines!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is good. i hope it would not affect her skeds with kara. i suddenly have this feeling that they might go into a hiatus or disband...but hey we never know :sweatdrop: although honestly they can stand tall into the entertainment industry by themselves already

CONGRATULATIONS HARA!!! :D

I;m so surprised to hear the news but happy at the same time too. And AKP gave me a heart attack when mistranslating as she's gonna live ON campus, omg. I was like "WHAT? HOW COME SHE ISNT LIVE TOGETHER WITH KARA MEMBERS?!!!"

Everything is gonna be doubling hard & busy for her, hope she can handle it well but doesnt forget to properly take care of herself >~<

Women Uni... hm... hope the female seniors there aint as evil as those from her old highschool lol

Thanks for the news :D

It's a really nice news although I'm worried... Kara is being really busy nowadays so it will be impossible to her to have a break if she needs to be with the band, with IY and now with the university U_U And if she doesn't have any break, the easier she will get sick U_U

Still, I really wish her the best in the uni and with all the work she will!

When I read this post in AKP, First I was very happy for Hara

but then I read the "Goo Hara will live on campus on March next year"

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

I was like WHAT?????

but I think is good for her trying something like the school life

I hope with all her schedules (IY, Kara, School) she don't get sick

PS: so please can somebody tell me if she is staying ON or OFF the Campus

My heartiest congrats to Hara. I really respect her for doing such a feat. She could work yet attend university at the same time! That is really incredible. An impressive thing by my book.

I believe she is a part-time student here? Like she would attend night classes instead? Even so it still would be really tiring and you really want to pass the course immediately. There would be plenty of class work too. Despite that I believe Hara is ready those time working in Kara and following entertainment schedule would prepare Hara for this. Hara is also expose to entertainment business on a daily basis. She just could ace this class.

Good luck to you Hara. :)

good for her..but its gonna be really tough with all her schedule

i hope she doesn't get too stressed out..

but this is really good, i hope i can see her act in a drama/movie soon!!

thanks for sharing!

woah great news..

at las she decided to continue her study..good decision :)

and her passion for acting, love to hear that..

she has been firm with her decision

it's soo her :)

hopefully she able to maintain her health, since her health is always the one that made me very worried..

thanks anne and holyknight!