[2010.11.02] Kara's Goo Hara admitted to Sungshin Women's University as occasional student class '11

chupachups

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, HARA!!! This news came pretty sudden. and I heard that Sungshin is a really great school. our Hara is a smartie :P

Hope she will enjoy her college life and will also be able to balance between school and work and have to to rest as well.

I freaked out when I read the news on AKP too. Glad that she will live OFF campus.

thanks for the translation

I really really hope she gets a degree in media acting so I'll be able to watch future dramas that casts Hara! No doubt she'll be extremely popular on campus, I just hope that won't get in the middle of her studies. She's gonna have a busy schedule with her studies and attending kara practices too.

Ah media acting! That would be very nice for Hara.

I'm glad she's taking time now as a student. But of course that won't be until March.

Hopefully her schedule during that time isn't jam-packed like how it'll be the next two months.

I hope our Honey works hard and does really well!

Hara <3333

Thank you for sharing!

I'm super happy for her :) Hara really looks into the future, with her insurance policies and now tertiary education o/ I hope she has a lot of fun and get a taste of even just a bit or normality in her life ♥

Thanks for the trans :D

yay!!!!!! omg, so happy for her hope(really do) there're no jealous mates, like in highschool when she was bullied TT_TT hope not, or we all Kamilias will go after them!!!!

By the way have you noticed that all of our girls (except Jing) have been accepted to really prestigious colleges??!!

I love our girls!

i missed a few heartbeats when i read "Kara's Goo Hara is admitted to...".

i'm so pleased that finally she is able to pursue her long term dream.

i'll be there when actress hara is on screen. :)

WoW! HARA is going to colledge! Never expecting that. :scared:

Well, as long as she has a good time in Sungshin university i'll have no complain.

CONGRATULATION HARA & WISH U GOOD LUCK Studying! :)

Congratulations to Hara for being accepted to the university! :D

I wish her the best and success in her studies! ^_^ I know that she will.. Keke...

Looks like she will take an acting major.. Maybe she could be an actress someday.. Huhu..

:)

Thanks for sharing!

the news about hara will be staying in campus makes me wonder the whole day how will she keep up with her group activities. it also makes me sad(a bit, only a bit) since she'll be separated from the group but i guess this news has cleared it up.

Anyway congratulations to hara for being admitted to the university.

you stay true to your passsion :D