[Perf] Jumping @ Mezamashi TV

xichigo

wasn't bad for their first jumpin' performance.. though you can see panic in their eyes they pull it off just well .. i think all of them weren't at their best.. especially gyuri and nicole.. maybe it has something to do with mic, stage, etc. im not there but while watching my heart was throbbing!!next time, i know our kara will do their best to make up this performance..

first jumping perf on tv and..

IM HAPPY...its early the morning plus seoul tokyo festival ended quite late the day before

resulting in lack of sleep, accumulated tiredness and stuff...soo the girls flaws on the perf are OK with me=D

they sound really loud especially nicole voice but its their first performance of jumping and they will improve ,, i love the interview part where nicole goes AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and the mcs try to copy her so cute..

what hammie mistake u are talking abt i cant see it :mellow:

that was an amazing performance! tho I believe they can pull it off better than that ;) the dance was amazing. well, Nicole cracked her voice & the others weren't really powerful but that was quite awesome for a first performance. I bet they were all just nervous. & can't believe how much they've improved in dancing & Seungyeon's voice was more powerful <3 I'm hoping to see better performances from our girls! :thumbup1:

& can't wait till they make their comeback in Korea ;) Mubank, Mucore, & Inki stages are the best! Kara hwaiting!!! <3

I think jiyoung and seungyeon did great, the rest of the girls(as much as hate to say it)they didn't do quite as well. I guess it just nervous, it they are really tired because of traveled back and forth I don't know what the reason is, but hopefully they be better when they hae to perform again. But I pretty sure that KARA would be better then next time they sing jumping.

SeungYeon's performance was really really good, she hit all her notes and they had power to them. I think most of us expected Gyuri and Nicole to have their parts taken care of but it's the first performance and we know they will get better in the next performances.

its their first performance of this song if im not wrong... they're very nervous i can see but they definitely did a good job to hide it.. and its ok for kara to make a mistake cause they learn from it..thats why i love kara because they keep getting better and better..ps.jing and ham did an awesome job and even hara! nicole and gyuri was ok very very nervouse i guess :D but atleast nicole kept her mood-maker smile and gyuri keep her cool as always(of course shes a goddess after all) !!

I don't think Gyuri is doing as bad as you guys are saying.. Nicole's voice crack really bad though =(

Anyway I think Jiyoung is the best one in this performance. I was completely amazed by her voice =D

Its funny how the japanese people keep shaking their head during the performance and being all excited after they finish performing,hahaha xD

Maknae, you are amazing. Honestly, I was doubting her, but I shouldn't have. She did it. That's why I love her. Nicole's crack surprised me. She must have been really nervous. I wish they didn't always give Nicole such difficult notes. I was not expecting this performance at all. Anyway, I'm sure there will be lots of improvement as time goes on. It was probably just very nerve racking especially since it was Japanese they were singing, not Korean.

I would add that technically Jumping is a much more difficult song than Lupin or Mister so I think they did well considering all the factors like having little sleep etc . In addition the girls are visibly tired and dazed. Of course I look forward to a perfect performance I think that would be really impressive for them.

They were all so amazing despite having hardly any sleep and performing the night before! Ham's vocals were so strong, Gyuri was amazing, Nicole was great (despite that little mistake), jiyoung was wonderful and Hara was just amazingly gorgeous. Props to them for being so energetic :thumbup:

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...