[2010.11.04] AKB48’s Sato Natsuki shows her friendship with KARA’s Goo Hara

KaraNice

Aww this is super cute! I think KARA increased the relations with foreign groups even more! AKB48 and KARA as friends? Just like Korea and Japan being friends! And now on a national scale! Amazing!

i remember back on Mr. Japanese debut thread someone mentioned about how in Jpop idols scene they rarely interact with each other and the rivalry tension is high, so probably the AKB girls felt surprised with KARA's warm welcome for them :thumbup1: ...as some of their members love KARA adding the friendship between these two group

thanks for sharing KaraNice

Things just keep pop up with KARA and AKB48, they are such good friends. Hopeing each of them help each other out when they need help, and help promote KARA. Hopefully when perfume going to the MAMA award they have some interaction with KARA. Then that would also be great, got some interaction with NEWS, going for chemistry, and of course AKB48.

Sweet~! Yay for the KARA and AKB48 interactions~ XD Really Hara though, friends already with bracelets? Haha :P Jk it's cute! ^^ Although when I first saw the pic, I thought it said H<3M and not H<3N, and so then I thought of "HAM" except instead of the "A" it's a heart. O.o

It's really nice to see them being friends with AKB48.~

When I first read about this days ago, I was happy cause AKB48 and KARA befriending each other would really give KPOP a better image to the Japanese~

Anyways, can you guys fill me up with the fancams about KARA and AKB48 being friends???

I haven't been active in this forum and am only starting to, so I haven't seen it~

Thanks to anyone who replies.~

Edited by Fiona XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...