[2010.11.05] KARA's unique hairstyle shows off their bare faces

blazetorrent25

wrongs with their hairstyles? these can only be seen from those jealousy eyes & pathetic thinking.

what's my comment? to wish the person who commented about cole to crawl back into his/her hole.

They all still look so pretty even with those admittingly (slightly) ridiculous bun hairstyles. The one Jiyoung has bugs me the most...but she still looks good with it. Unlike what other people are saying...I actually prefer Nicole having bangs...of course, she still looks pretty without them though. I guess I'm just way too used to her having bangs or something? XD

The viewer comment: "I wonder if their coordinator is an anti-fan?" xDD Hilarious.

I think they all look great with the forehead revealing hairstyles, especially Hara and Nicole. :] I don't know why Cole is so conscious of it; she looks great.

is it just me or the stylist unnie suddenly decided to hate seungyeon and take revenge?? cos her hair is just... :sweatdrop:

hara and jing's hairstyles just make me go O_O but nothing more than that. i suppose this is what they call 'experimenting' (but ham's one is completely beyond me)

and netizens, cole's forehead is CUTE. she looks even more bubbly this way. nicole ftw!!!

and gyuri?? her straight hair complements her goddess image, hello~ i dont see why these netizens are complaining about it :sweatdrop:

Gyuri is hairstyle sure stands out for that golden colour. Good way to show who is the boss there. Nicole really looks good showing her forehead. There is nothing wrong with their hairstyle. I am not used to looking at it as it is different but it is still good. I think Seungyeon hairstyle makes her look like a child. Anyway the comment that is given by them is entirely their opinion. We can choose to accept it or not. Let just give them space to think whatever they want. That would save us a lot of trouble.

• 2 weeks later...