We need to let more people know about this, although

I wonder if this article will appear on allkpop.....since it's well known

for being SNSD biased. :sweatdrop:

Oh well, I am just so proud!!!! :blush:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Kara! They're doing so well, and I feel so proud. Wow, even if it's all in Korean Japanese fans still buy that many? This is such a great achievement, and I become more and more amazed at how well they're doing and how big they've become. I really am proud, and I cannot wait until they advance even further into the Japanese market. Fighting!

Honestly I was a bit skeptical when they announce the release of this album but I'm soo happy to be proven wrong. Upon further pondering I realize that the reason for this album success is because of the awesomeness of our girl songs . Language is not a barrier to appreciate a good music just like us international fans who love their korean songs so does the japanese fans who have discovered our girls talents. I'm so proud of all there achievement in Japan and thankful to the Japanese Kamilia for supporting our girls. Congratulations Kara and may there be more records to break! Thanks xichigo for translating and sharing. :)

Congratulations to KARA for surpasses 100k copies of their All-Korean album! :D

I am so happy for them and so proud of them... ^_^

I wish they will keep on the good work and will always be on top! Either in Korea or Japan! Keke.. ^_^

KARA is really Jjang! Huhu...

Can't wait for their second single, "Jumping"! KARA hwaiting!

Thanks for sharing!

WOW!!! they are really popular in japan....

it is nice to hear that they surpass snsd there in japan...

I'm not an anti fan of snsd I just don't want them to get all those attention from japan and korea...

:devil:

read 100k copies,

then read in Japan, i was shock, thats great, even more its an all-korean album.

they have big fanbase even outside korea, maybe all of ppl here already know this :P

anyway, im new here, stuck with Jumping, keep playing it again n again :P