[2008.12.18] Han Seungyeon, Special MC for Inkigayo

coffeebeanie

Kara's Han Seungyeon was picked to be a special MC on SBS Inkigayo.

20081091136_353373436_4786_0.jpg

She will take the stage and show off her pretty girl charms as an MC for a day.

Inkigayo's production staff says "We think that Han Seungyeon and Eun Ji Won would match on stage" and that "She already has a lot of experience MCing, and so we have a lot of expectations from her".

Han Seungyeon is already working as an MC in Mnet's SSGB and is soaring with popularity with fans in their 10's.

Inkigayo's Ha Ji Hye left last November 30, and MC Eun Ji Won has been taking the stage with different MC's for a day.

On the other hand, Kara has comeback with their second mini-album and has been gaining a lot of momentum and popularity with their title track pretty girl. With the message that everyone can be pretty, the light, fun and cute song is doing well on different music charts.

source:NEWSEN LINK thanks to mae!

translated by coffeebeanie@karaholic CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

Kara's Han Seungyeon was picked to be a special MC on SBS Inkigayo.

Inkigayo's production staff says "We think that Han Seungyeon and Eun Ji Won would match on stage" and that "She already has a lot of experience MCing, and so we have a lot of expectations from her".

oh wow.. of course SY will make them proud :D

haha.. i know seungyeon's hosted for awhile now but this is kinda of big deal :D

good luck seungyeon!!

thanks tin :D

Aww, how cute :D yes they / we should expect much from her.

She's cute and has a lot of experience! At first i didn't think she

Was going to be well known for her MC'ing, but, she gained

Alot of attention from SSGB. I love watching that show, lol.

Anyways, i'll be looking forward for this. Thanks for sharing!

Seungyeon did well on this an she has a good chemistry too with the other 2 Mc, and eeteuk so hyper and cute while imitate Pretty girl dance with those red gloves... Remind me of how happy he is when sy choose him instead of Yesung on couple game idol show..

Bout the outfit, doesnt really like what she's wearing but love the little hat on her, i think she borrowed it from Gyuri and Nicole for the star motive stocking....

Wish she could do this regularly *Pray Pray*......

• 1 year later...