[2010.11.07] The Difference between KARA's Jumping Promotions in Japan and Korea? Modern VS Exquisite

xichigo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for translation in-in!!

We can't see much about the storyline from the teaser revealed earlier today, maybe thats what really means by "tease"? lol DSP's hiding the best part till the end maybe? lol but anyway, i still wanna praise DSP for at least, they don't recycle the concept but come up w something so new so unique :) Now I'll stop complaning and wait for Seungyeon's crying scene lol

Crying Scene; Girl who jumps through time... looking for that special one; a Solitary Tear.

These are the ingredients of a magnificent storyline in an unforgetable MV; presented by the Greates Five Girls Group that w love.

I just hope we'll be saying that a couple days from now, then we'll be praising the "wisdom" of DSP :tongue:

DSP,for your sake I hope you give us a beautiful Love Story <_<

*screams* Korean MV with the storyline with Ham's crying scene?!?!? *screams*

AWESOME! Aaahh I can't wait for the Korean version and MV of Jumping!

Whatever the difference is between Korean Jumping and Japanese Jumping is, I hope both do extremely well.

So much Jumping! Hahah Jumping syndrome~~

Thanks for this!

Kara fighting!

What DSP Entertainment has stated is really genuine. Even from the looks at the cover album, i can see the different individuals in each and every member from various perspective. And it's really cool to have different promotions in different countries. Hope they become increasingly popular throughout the world.

the Korean MV doesnt have that scene of Hammy acting..

probably there will be another version? or did i missed

that scene? nonetheless i like it altho they could put

more effort on it. Kara fighting!

I was wondering the same thing

maybe it was the dance version first

so when is the story version gonna be out?

i want to watch it :w00t:

Oh that makes sense why the Japanese and Korean MVs are different. Which at the same times is a good thing because it shows that just because they are promoting in Japan it doesn't mean that they forgot about the Korean fans. It's true the Japanese MV emphasizes choreography whereas the Korean one shows more emotions. I liked the Japanese one but when I saw the Korean version, I liked that one even more! This video shows that the girls can act & that we should all be looking forward to their drama next year! Also, I like the new hairstyles. At first glance they look a little weird but I think it fits with the new concept...the geometric patterns in the background and their choreography.

I was wondering the same thing

maybe it was the dance version first

so when is the story version gonna be out?

i want to watch it :w00t:

I think the "crying scene" that they are referring to is at about 2:13 in the video. Seungyeon isn't actually crying but she looks sad and teary eyed.

their outfit are different between countries but i'm disappointed because the MV's are similar

i hope the rumor of the Jumping story version MV is true..

Edited by cumi_kara