[2010.11.07] The Difference between KARA's Jumping Promotions in Japan and Korea? Modern VS Exquisite

xichigo

24l0mzm.jpg

KARA, preparing for co-promotion in Japan and Korea, has revealed their new track, "Jumping." The promotion for Jumping will take place simultaneously in Japan and Korea.

In Japan, Jumping is included in KARA's second Japanese single, to be released on the 10th, and first original album, to be released on the 24th. In Korea, Jumping is included in KARA's 4th mini album, scheduled to drop on the 17th.

KARA will show two different personalities in the two versions of the song, and fans are anticipating.

On the 3rd and the 4th, KARA revealed the teaser pictures for all the members, officially initiating their Korean comeback. The style of "Jumping" utilizes monochromic geometric patterns, showing KARA's mature image.

DSP Entertainment stated, "KARA's image exudes cool and urban chic, with a tinge of modernness. KARA is able to show their individual mature charm with this image."

The image of "Jumping" revealed in Japan is vastly different. Whereas the Korean image is more cool, the Japanese image emphasizes more on the style of contemporary women.

KARA will have different promotional activities in Korea and Japan, which are still being planned. The Japanese Jumping PV is more focused on the choreography whereas
the Korean MV puts emphasis on the storyline, and fans have been eagerly anticipating Han Seungyeon's crying scene

Even though KARA has merely started their activities in Japan less than three months ago, they have received numerous invitations from local TV shows, but they have been unable to attend the majority of them.

KARA has been absent from the Korean entertainment scene for a long period of time, and fans are anxiously awaiting for their comeback activities.

Translated from Chinese by: xichigo

Original article translated to Chinese by: Girls-Power

Source: Newsen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two promotions at different place, same song, but different style..

woot.. that's very new.. and the originality of KARA's concept is really nice imo..

it's still very unclear on how exactly will they do it, but i believe in the girls..

and what matters is the music that they will bring..

thank u so much in-in :)

the Korean MV puts emphasis on the storyline, and fans have been eagerly anticipating Han Seungyeon's crying scene.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.lol i didnt even eat anything with high sugar but im all hyperrrr <333

lol who wouldnt?you get 2 treats in 1 day.first hams ost,then thiss <3

thanks for translating <3

omg...teaser comes in what??? 5-4 hours??? my heart is going boom boom boom!!!

ah i wish the best for KARA, i love them so much, and waa!!! Hope they won't get stressed and they will rest so they can continue with that beautiful smile they always give us! ;3

KARA JJANG!

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I need my teaser now!!! :D :D :D

Gonna have to wait until both PV and MV are out to choose which version and concept I like better though. This will also be the first storyline MV for Kara right? I'm not too sure how a song like Jumping will develop a solid storyline since the song is bubbly and short, but will be looking forward to it nonetheless.

PS: Wanna MV does not count as a storyline lol.

I like KARA's coloeful outfits :x . Hopefully Jumping promotions in Japan won't be evrything blac kand white .___.

the Korean MV puts emphasis on the storyline, and fans have been eagerly anticipating Han Seungyeon's crying scene.

YES!

Promoting one song with two different concept this I can't wait to see! I hope Korean Jumping will sound awesome as it's japanese counterpart. I'm excited for this double comeback and hope everything goes well for our girls. Thanks xichigo for translating and sharing. :)

Promotion for the same song, just different form of the song, so jumping in japan, was more focused on the choregraph, so it was more upbeat. Cause they would need it to me upbeat so they would be able to dance to it. Well I think the korea was is going to be more like sad, since DSP say that the mv is more focused on a storyline, which song that are like ballad usually have a storyline. So the japan is more upbeat and focused on the choregraph, the korea could be another transform by KARA to a ballad song. Since most ballad have a storyline. If you heard the song jumping with eng sub, you can tell it could be a sad song, if you just take away the beat of the song. Oh man I can't wait for the teaser to come out, I do hope it a ballad, because it would show KARA vocal, and that KARA can sing. Also can't wait for seungyeon crying scene, that would conform my predication tat this song is going to be a ballad song. If it a ballad it another great transform from KARA, cute(rock you/pretty girl), beautiful angel(honey), sexy diva(wanna/mister), dark mysteious/mature(lupin), now sad and emotionous(jumping).

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

I am excited for this!

but the teaser was disappointing though <_<

I hope DSP will stop being cheap and surprised us with an awesome MV.

I believe in the girls. They will make Jumping become big in both Japan and Korea :lol:

Alright alright, so DSP is mixing it up i see i see. I just hope it really is what is told, because I just saw the teaser in disappointment. Of course... it's a teaser that plays with our minds kekeke. Still anticipating!

I am so excited for KARA's comeback with the Korean version of Jumping! :D

Huhu... I wonder how will the MV looks like with Seungyeon's crying scenes... Keke.. ^_^

I'll be anticipating for it! Hope KARA's Jumping will be as popular as it is in Japan! :)

Thanks for sharing!